• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Jison Mapmod for JTS (non Gold) Versions - BETA
02-21-2015, 12:33 PM,
RE: Jison Mapmod for JTS Versions - BETA
(02-21-2015, 04:47 AM)Lohengrin Wrote: Okay, the road orchards are back, but they aren't centered in the hex. They're shifted a bit to the left, with some of the graphics running over into adjacent hexes on the left.

Dammit!

Ok - updated files in the original post. Never do an update to a public posting when you've come in after a big Friday night...!

David
Quote this message in a reply
02-21-2015, 11:17 PM,
(02-21-2015, 12:33 PM)Strela Wrote: Dammit!

Ok - updated files in the original post. Never do an update to a public posting when you've come in after a big Friday night...!

David

Fantastic. They're all good now. Thanks so much. Smile
05-03-2015, 05:56 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-03-2015, 05:56 AM by Apollo11.)
Is it possible to somehow remove new hexsides ( slopes ) ?
05-03-2015, 09:21 AM,
(05-03-2015, 05:56 AM)Apollo11 Wrote: Is it possible to somehow remove new hexsides ( slopes ) ?

Sure -you just copy a graphic that is the exact shade as the background and place it on top of where your offending graphics are and they go away.
Send this user an email
05-03-2015, 07:02 PM,
I'm interested in getting rid of them too. They are excellent for seeing the terrain, but spoil the natural look of the map. And I can see the terrain without them. Be nice to have an option to get rid of them. Is it really that complicated, Trauth116? Does a mod of any sort not already exist to do this?

Thanks.

Peter
05-03-2015, 07:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-03-2015, 07:25 PM by Strela.)
For those of you that want to remove the new contours please download the attached file and unzip into your map directory.

For reference the hex contours are the very last graphic (bottom row) of the 2DHexSides files.

Please note this is for the new released Moscow '42 patch with new graphics.

If you want recover the original files just copy from the appropriate Summer/Winter directory.

David

Attached Files
.zip   2DHexSides.zip (Size: 33.47 KB / Downloads: 45)
05-03-2015, 07:39 PM,
(05-03-2015, 07:02 PM)phoenix Wrote: I'm interested in getting rid of them too. They are excellent for seeing the terrain, but spoil the natural look of the map. And I can see the terrain without them. Be nice to have an option to get rid of them. Is it really that complicated, Trauth116? Does a mod of any sort not already exist to do this?

Thanks.

Peter

Actually I was saying that it was not that complicated and simply involved slapping on a layer of the exact background colour and whatever you put that on top goes away.

This same exact process works for any graphics that you want to make go away in any Tiller series.
Send this user an email
05-03-2015, 10:43 PM,
(05-03-2015, 07:39 PM)trauth116 Wrote:
(05-03-2015, 07:02 PM)phoenix Wrote: I'm interested in getting rid of them too. They are excellent for seeing the terrain, but spoil the natural look of the map. And I can see the terrain without them. Be nice to have an option to get rid of them. Is it really that complicated, Trauth116? Does a mod of any sort not already exist to do this?

Thanks.

Peter

Actually I was saying that it was not that complicated and simply involved slapping on a layer of the exact background colour and whatever you put that on top goes away.

This same exact process works for any graphics that you want to make go away in any Tiller series.

And knowing how simply structured Tiller's graphics are its just as easy to delete it! Smile

David
05-03-2015, 11:45 PM,
True - image location on a file is everything; in this case simply cropping it off does not work unless one never uses the extra magnified 2d zoom in level -as the program refuses to draw the hexsides and it leaves black spaces all over the place.

It happened in the NB series when a file was inadvertently left out of one of the update candidates, and it happens in this title as well (mainly because I just tried it out.). Since FB uses a mile long url I am going to dispense with posting an image for now.
Send this user an email
05-04-2015, 03:16 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-04-2015, 03:39 AM by phoenix.)
Complicated for a computer idiot like me, perhaps.

Many thanks for the mod to get rid of the contours, David. Will it work in BOKS too? That would be nice.

Peter