• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

JTS Bonaparte's Peninsular War Released
11-06-2014, 05:45 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-06-2014, 05:59 AM by Xaver.)
RE: JTS Bonaparte's Peninsular War Released
Well, after release Leipzig the next 2 titles arrive relative soon in 1 year both titles released... 6 months to Bautzen for example.

And talking about game... i find a bug??? in the From Rolica to Vimieiro scen 140, the 2/9th (E.Norfolk) and BG Robert anstruther+LG Sir Harry Burrand cant leave the sea hexes, the army general is fixed but the other 2 no.
Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2014, 10:35 PM,
(11-06-2014, 02:14 AM)agmoss99 Wrote: Great, aren't they. Several other people have observed the same.

Yes they look very good. Map too.Big Grin
11-08-2014, 06:18 PM,
Any idea what the "AI Enhancments" are ?
11-08-2014, 08:22 PM,
Improved Ai scripts for solo players
11-09-2014, 05:14 AM,
Thanks
11-09-2014, 06:52 PM,
(11-06-2014, 05:45 AM)Xaver Wrote: Well, after release Leipzig the next 2 titles arrive relative soon in 1 year both titles released... 6 months to Bautzen for example.

And talking about game... i find a bug??? in the From Rolica to Vimieiro scen 140, the 2/9th (E.Norfolk) and BG Robert anstruther+LG Sir Harry Burrand cant leave the sea hexes, the army general is fixed but the other 2 no.

I don't know if you sent in a report or not on this- so just in case I saved the file (as well as sending over a screenshot) -and sent it on to JTS Support.
Send this user an email
11-12-2014, 10:40 PM,
No, i dont send a report to support... maybe when i have time i do it... i find another ... bug??? in Talavera scens, a problem with grenadier units in the spanish garrison in Talavera (i dont know if is a bug but is strange see btl with 3% of strenght).
11-13-2014, 09:05 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-13-2014, 09:07 PM by -72-.)
(11-12-2014, 10:40 PM)Xaver Wrote: No, i dont send a report to support... maybe when i have time i do it... i find another ... bug??? in Talavera scens, a problem with grenadier units in the spanish garrison in Talavera (i dont know if is a bug but is strange see btl with 3% of strenght).

I sent a report about the fixed British leader. About Talavera, I see what you mean and I will write down that, and see how many Talavera scenarios that is happening in.

I don't think it is a bug but probably a problem with the OOB file itself (I have had that same thing happen in some OOBs that I have coded -so I think I know what is happening there.). I don't know if it is intended or now (it does look out of place.).

I think I read on the NWC boards that someone found some horse artillery that was not firing too (a PDT issue ... and yes, I have made that mistake on my own PDT files) - creating scenarios out of nothing are a great learning experience (but not for the weak hearted) Big Grin
Send this user an email
11-16-2014, 12:25 AM,
(11-08-2014, 06:18 PM)John57 Wrote: Any idea what the "AI Enhancments" are ?

There were changes made to the path finding logic, stacking rules - for example cavalry should not stack with friendly units and disorder them, logics for some units so artillery doesn't lead charges, etc. Tweaks mostly - not extensive revamps, but it should result in a bit better of a challenge when playing against the AI.
11-24-2014, 10:51 PM,
This is a deliberate fix. These leaders remained on ship until after the battle of Vimeiro had started, so although Burrand did land during the course of the battle, Wellesley effectively remained in command of the British army.

Rich White
Scenario Designer

(11-06-2014, 05:45 AM)Xaver Wrote: Well, after release Leipzig the next 2 titles arrive relative soon in 1 year both titles released... 6 months to Bautzen for example.