• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New Panzer Battles game incoming ?
10-23-2014, 04:51 AM,
RE: New Panzer Battles game incoming ?
Well, desert fight is cool for engine because you can represent the small units that in PzC are missing and is much better for armored combat in scale.

I dont think is imposible have the Crusader map in PzB scale... a lot of terrain is not used and is a lot less detailed terrain (no cities, villages, forest etc etc) and well they allways can create submaps to cover main combat areas and join them with corridors (using the congestion feature from Market garden to slow movement) for example.

Budapest map is not a lot bigger if you cut the flanks and they allways can cover things like Konrad III or Paula II operations.

Lets see what is the "super secret" PzB 02 ... or again Normandy or something earlier hehehe.
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2014, 10:59 PM,
Any new information on the new Panzer Battles game ?
Will there be a release this year (Christmas) ?
11-10-2014, 09:59 PM,
(11-09-2014, 10:59 PM)wiggum Wrote: Any new information on the new Panzer Battles game ?
Will there be a release this year (Christmas) ?

No - not by Christmas. That said we are progressing fairly quickly and have a third title well advanced in planning...

David
11-10-2014, 10:23 PM,
Any hint on the scenario of the third title ?
11-10-2014, 10:31 PM,
(11-10-2014, 10:23 PM)wiggum Wrote: Any hint on the scenario of the third title ?

You're getting 'warmer'.....
11-10-2014, 11:22 PM,
(11-10-2014, 10:31 PM)Strela Wrote:
(11-10-2014, 10:23 PM)wiggum Wrote: Any hint on the scenario of the third title ?

Warmer? We only have one title in the series and it's kinda warm in July, so it's warmer than Kursk? Propeller Hat
"Ideals are peaceful. History is violent."
11-11-2014, 01:26 AM,
(11-10-2014, 10:31 PM)Strela Wrote:

hahahahahahaa Nothing like helping a customer out.
11-11-2014, 03:15 AM,
I have nothing planned this winter except snow shoveling if you need a Playtester...

Kuriltai LOL
11-11-2014, 09:47 PM,
I dont get it at all why the scenario of the next PB title is such a secret.
I mean it hardly will be canceled and even if, whats the problem.
Other wargame company's mostly tell the scenario of their next game too.
11-11-2014, 11:04 PM,
Well, they're working on multiple projects with teams that are either entirely or partially composed of volunteers as far as the scenario design is concerned. Deadlines are presumably not so strict and it might not be clear when a team will finish a certain campaign scenario.

Besides, a bit of mystery regarding the next release never hurt anyone. The weeks/months leading up to the release of the first title were quite exciting.

Also: I don't think it's just PB, as far as I know many of the things Tiller works on might be known but the order they'll be released in.