• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New Panzer Battles game incoming ?
01-11-2015, 02:52 AM,
RE: New Panzer Battles game incoming ?
Well, images only show us fallschirmjager and in later war (i refer before Kreta assault) suits AND not in tropical suits.

The problem i have with PzB2 is that the clue about UK+France+Belgium+Low Countries offer me a lot of ??? i am not sure if Belgium send troops to Normandy, Market Garden and Bulge... this is why i dont say 100% that PzB2 is going to cover yellow case in 1940 France campaign.

But this open a lot of options even for PzB3, is not set in West and East... Italy for me is West front BUT Kreta assault... same with greek front in 1941... EVEN they can do a good scen using the Malta assault what if from PzC El-Alamein and add it as bonus for a PzB3 Kreta (why not title covering Kreta as main battle with bonus scens to cover Greece campaign+Malta assault in late 1941 or/and early 1942)

I prefer see a North Africa title covering early stages but i know that El-Alamein is easier to cover in space and in OOB (and well Ramcke is present with italian paratroopers, a good bonus in special units).

Damn, i feel again hyped and i dont have age for this... hype is for young men and i need relax Fishing3

PD: any plan for first PzB patch release??? and a list of improvements??? thanks and Whip Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply