• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Need Testers! Nomonhan - RS H2H Scenario
07-08-2014, 09:00 PM,
RE: Need Testers! Nomonhan - RS H2H Scenario
Gents: Smoke7

Many thanks for stepping up to help play test! Big Grin

Testing and approving new designs for H2H play is a great way to add new scenarios to our database! Maracas
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
08-23-2014, 07:05 AM,
Definitely a fun scenario right out of the box. I would encourage a few more people to give it a shot. It is a totally working scenario and in no way a chore to test.

Good stuff.
08-23-2014, 09:51 AM,
(08-23-2014, 07:05 AM)Bolo Wrote: Definitely a fun scenario right out of the box. I would encourage a few more people to give it a shot. It is a totally working scenario and in no way a chore to test.

Good stuff.

Many thanks for your 1st round of testing! Big Grin
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
09-27-2014, 06:39 AM,

I am having a "blast" play testing my Nomonhan scenario! Wink

And the test players are enjoying themselves too!

Russian and Japanese mobile forces battling on the desolate, desert-like steppes of Mongolia. Scenario transitions from night to day. Also, there are unique and highly mobile order of battles for both sides. Note, it is rare for a Japanese player to have the luxury of commanding two tank regiments.

Targeting Round #2 testing to begin by mid-October. Please reply here if you are interested in becoming a play tester! Smile
Send this user an email
09-28-2014, 09:29 PM,
Myself and Bolo having our second round currently, myself as the Japanese this time.
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
09-28-2014, 10:39 PM,

Thanks Mike! Big Grin

Any players interested in reading the Nomonhan Design Notes - please click HERE.
Send this user an email