• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Need Testers! Nomonhan - RS H2H Scenario
07-04-2014, 01:27 AM,
Thumbs_Up  Need Testers! Nomonhan - RS H2H Scenario
Gents: Smoke7

I am looking for a few teams to play test my new Rising Sun H2H scenario - Nomonhan!

[Image: nomonhan.JPG]

In 1939, a series of escalating border clashes in Western Manchuria constituted an undeclared war between Japan and the Soviet Union.

Scenario Highlights

* Japanese versus Russian forces
* Western Manchuria - July 1939
* Complexity 7 scenario begins as night (5 turns) and than changes to day
* Japanese OOB - 3rd and 4th Tank Regiments, 1/64th Infantry Battalion, 2/28th Infantry Battalion, 1/72nd Infantry Battalion, 13th Field Artillery Battalion, attached engineer company and assorted units.
* Russian OOB - 9th Armored Car Brigade, 1/11th Tank Battalion, 24th Motorized Rifle Regiment, 331st Field Artillery Battalion, Mongolian Border Guard Company

Players command highly mobile forces on the desolate steppes and plains of Western Manchuria! Japanese must quickly punch through an enemy recon screen, securing hill and ridge objectives, and than advance to capture Kawamata Bridge and the vital exit routes. Russians need to blunt the Japanese advances, trading space for time, while waiting for reinforcements and dawn's light for improved artillery LOS.

You may register for a test game and download the scenario files here.
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2014, 07:01 AM,
RE: Need Testers! Nomonhan - RS H2H Scenario
Hello Mike,

Your file names conflict with an RS scenario already in the data base.

Rod Coles "In The Middle of Nowhere" uses nomonhan.org, nomonhan.map, nomonhan.scn already.

Might I suggest renaming your files with the addition of an "MW" before or after nomonhan?

Thanx!

Hawk
07-04-2014, 07:11 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-04-2014, 09:41 PM by Kool Kat.)
(07-04-2014, 07:01 AM)Hawk Kriegsman Wrote: Hello Mike,

Your file names conflict with an RS scenario already in the data base.

Rod Coles "In The Middle of Nowhere" uses nomonhan.org, nomonhan.map, nomonhan.scn already.

Might I suggest renaming your files with the addition of an "MW" before or after nomonhan?

Thanx!

Hawk

Hey Erik: Smoke7

Unfortunately, when I renamed my files, I received an error message when trying to open and play the scenario. It may be because I had multiple games saved under the original scenario file name? Mike (Warhorse) had modified my original files so the Japanese and Russian would be combatants in 1939. So for now, I've renamed my files back to the original name - nomonhan... and these files are operating correctly. Original files have been loaded into the H2H Test Area.

I'll look to modify the file name after the 1st round of testing concludes.
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
07-04-2014, 07:33 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-04-2014, 07:34 AM by Hawk Kriegsman.)
Thanx Mike!

Scenario downloaded.

Erik
07-05-2014, 07:12 AM,
I'm in. Either side. Any takers email me a game or let me know to send you one at:

[email protected]

I haven't played Rising Sun yet, so I'm excited.
07-05-2014, 02:10 PM,
Bolo, any takers yet?!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
07-05-2014, 10:09 PM,
Gents: Smoke7

One test game underway! Smile

Would like to see another test team step up!

I think Nomonhan is "different" enough to warrant another look! Look

Thanks guys. Salute
Send this user an email
07-07-2014, 11:47 AM,
Hey Warhorse.

No takers yet. Maybe you?
07-08-2014, 06:31 AM,
Ok, let me register, and download the files, my email is impalass at ptd dot net.
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
07-08-2014, 11:46 AM,
OK, game on.