• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

CM:RT Looking for opponent
07-19-2014, 06:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-19-2014, 07:07 AM by H1nd.)
RE: CM:RT Looking for opponent
Hah, been bit busy lately but yes, your attack is true soviet style! Unstoppable. Expect surrender in few turns :) My attack however (fortunately) is proceeding as planned.
Quote this message in a reply
07-19-2014, 07:12 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-19-2014, 07:29 AM by H1nd.)
Ohh and yes they are ladder matches so i'm pretty sure you are about to have your first victory here in blitz but by the look of it it is not really your first one for sure. Very well executed. I will try to do something for next few turns but i doubt i will be able to do much. Did some bad miscalculations on my part (too little arty and the wooden bunkers turned out to be complete waste of points) but can't take away the fact that you did you push very well. :)

ps: ohh and I will be away saturday till sunday evening so sorry for futher delay. Off to the summer cottage. (lot's of beer to be consumed, maybe it will help be forget the fate of my grenadiers... Big Grin )
07-23-2014, 06:53 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-23-2014, 06:54 PM by Shorker.)
Thank you for the notification - didn't spot it earlier - that's why I didn't answer.

And now a big THANK YOU, MATE!!! for this super intense and exciting battle! WOW!
WHAT A FIGHT!

(You might could have been waiting with the surrender two or three minutes,
as my attack was just becoming an enourmous momentum - but OK, on the other hand I can understand your decision).

That was an advance under permanent mortar fire - every minute I lost about 10 men or so!
That was very well executed from your side - you are a very tough opponent!
I enjoyed every turn of this match - it was the best battle I have ever played - not because I won this time but because of it's intensity and kind of realism. What a thrill!

Thank you very much for that! CHEERS! Cheers Pirates
07-23-2014, 07:03 PM,
Whoopsie.. the game has been reported two times. Need to ask a ladder commander to delete one result Big Grin

God to know that mortars caused at least some casualties but tbh I would have needed more heavier arty and something to deal with the IS-2, maybe a tiger or two. :)
07-23-2014, 07:30 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-23-2014, 07:31 PM by Shorker.)
Yes, I saw my mistake - contacted raz-atoth about it. Sorry! I've only played in two ladders so far before and there it was always neccessary to confirm the result - that's why it happened. Dont Know

Indeed, the IS-2 are hard nuts to crack. Very difficult - decisive for a success is the distance
that you are shooting from and if you can manage to hit the sides or the rear of that tank.
But you know that - needless to say. Helmet Wink

OK, let's say how the other battle is progressing. Helmet Smile