• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

John Tiller interview
03-18-2014, 09:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-18-2014, 09:09 PM by Xaver.)
RE: John Tiller interview
To be fair i like the interview, my limited english is a problem, but maybe Tiller can create an official Forum (or give to a forum the official status to dont need farm in a lot of sites official info) and write a little... you know he can open a thread to talk about his childhood games (yea, i think he was a kid!!! not appear with 40-50 years doing wargames hehehe) other to talk about his favourite scenarios (i think we have all scens that even now we remember very well), what he wants see in a wargame, what is on his mind in future...

Something i allways miss is how feedback a game if you dont know if somebody hear you for example... i think are interesting points for new series or at least know if certain serie is finished (i think in EAW, not a lot early america wars... only the wars of liberation in South America...).
Quote this message in a reply
03-19-2014, 01:42 AM,
RE: John Tiller interview
Way back when I was just getting into Tiller's games, I actually EMAILed him for advice on choosing between PcZ and the newly released Squad Battles series. He told me that he like the tactical aspect of SB and that it would be the title he'd pick to start things off.

And here I am.

I'd like to see another TillerCon. With my sons getting older, I could now probably convince my wife to do without me for a weekend....
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4
Quote this message in a reply