• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for some more Games
03-08-2014, 04:43 AM,
RE: Looking for some more Games
Hola Wittmann,

If you want I can give you a hand installing H2HH and gettng Dropbox to run. I'm up for a battle if you want, too. ☺
Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2014, 05:20 AM,
I cant play right now, tomorrow its fine for me, thanks u very much, u r very kind for u help.
03-08-2014, 06:22 AM,
Its nor urgent need for me to finish this Games in a haste. Just wanted to know what to do in such a case.

Hope you can sort that H2H Programm out. There is a Topic in the Forums explaining how to do it. If you still got problems. Sent me a PBEM
03-09-2014, 06:57 PM,
(03-08-2014, 06:22 AM)TimoS. Wrote: Its nor urgent need for me to finish this Games in a haste. Just wanted to know what to do in such a case.

Hope you can sort that H2H Programm out. There is a Topic in the Forums explaining how to do it. If you still got problems. Sent me a PBEM

I`ll send u a pbem set up,
03-12-2014, 06:06 PM,
@Reaper: Still waiting. No reply. If you need support how to open the File or tell me in datail whats going wrong than maybe me or someone else could help.

@wittmann: Waiting for reply since 5 Days. Anything happened?

@Deville Player in Crossplay: Sent you the Setup. Waiting since 4 and 6 Days. Plz reply

The only one sending Turns continiously is cargol and the one i play the other Scenario of the Month.
03-19-2014, 07:53 PM,
How to call a Game? I will write a last Message to one Blitz Ladder Friend. Waiting for 18 Days now. Multiple PMs and Emails and no reply so far. Will wait 1 more Week, then call it i guess.

Last thing i heard was "Tecnical Issues" with the File. He couldnt open it. After then contact has broken.
03-19-2014, 08:25 PM,
Actually im still looking for dedicated Players who are willing to play a H2H Scenario called "No Exit" with me. I play any Side. No CAS + Blitzladder Rules. I dont play Scenarios blind so you can take a look at it too! I like the Balanced Mix of Forces and want to respect the Efforts people put into this. So Scenarios are okay to me.

So if you are willing to play write me here or sent me a PM!
03-20-2014, 04:44 AM,
(03-19-2014, 08:25 PM)TimoS. Wrote: Actually im still looking for dedicated Players who are willing to play a H2H Scenario called "No Exit" with me. I play any Side. No CAS + Blitzladder Rules. I dont play Scenarios blind so you can take a look at it too! I like the Balanced Mix of Forces and want to respect the Efforts people put into this. So Scenarios are okay to me.

So if you are willing to play write me here or sent me a PM!

Hi Timo S. ,

I am willing to play, I will send you a PM with my Email address.
Can you do the first file / dropbox and send me an invite?

Cheers,

Mad Mike
03-21-2014, 03:53 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-21-2014, 04:00 PM by TimoS..)
Game is setup Madmike. You get the Invite to the Dropbox Folder?

I really can have 1-2 more Games going as the Turns still creep in very slowly to none.

So if you want to play with me then let me know.

I also would like to play a QB with Bigger Map (CMFI?) and lesser Points with lots of Room for Maneuver.
03-22-2014, 03:11 AM,
(03-21-2014, 03:53 PM)TimoS. Wrote: Game is setup Madmike. You get the Invite to the Dropbox Folder?

I did receive your link to a dropbox folder, but that wasn't an invite, hence I guess you haven't seen my file 002 which I put into the folder yesterday.
I just sent you an invite for this dropbox, let's see if this works.