• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for some more Games
03-05-2014, 06:20 PM,
Opponent Needed  Looking for some more Games
As the Turns come in here slowly and im able of playing some more CMx2 i want some more Games going.

I have every module except Common Wealth.

I like to play balanced H2H Scenarios and QB. I prefer Small to Medium Sized
ones.

So if you want to play with me then invite me to your Dropbox Folder and give me a File or PM me.

Im using H2H and Dropbox. Playing European Timezone.
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2014, 11:30 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-05-2014, 11:34 PM by Wittman.)
RE: Looking for some more Games
(03-05-2014, 06:20 PM)TimoS. Wrote: As the Turns come in here slowly and im able of playing some more CMx2 i want some more Games going.

ones.

So if you want to play with me then invite me to your Dropbox Folder and give me a File or PM me.

I`d like to play, I got european tiemzone aswell.

my skype number is wittman6905 and my email is [email protected], maybe we could play tonight.
03-06-2014, 01:09 AM,
(03-05-2014, 11:30 PM)Wittman Wrote:
(03-05-2014, 06:20 PM)TimoS. Wrote: As the Turns come in here slowly and im able of playing some more CMx2 i want some more Games going.

ones.

my skype number is wittman6905 and my email is [email protected], maybe we could play tonight.

You can sent me a PBEM File and invite me to your Dropbox. Or you can tell me what u like to play and i will setup.
03-06-2014, 01:27 AM,
(03-06-2014, 01:09 AM)TimoS. Wrote:

ones.

You can sent me a PBEM File and invite me to your Dropbox. Or you can tell me what u like to play and i will setup.

Send me a setup, small battle, and small map , with bocage,mix forces,clear day, Get the army u like.we could play for ladder,its my first battle with cm2 .
03-06-2014, 09:10 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-06-2014, 09:11 PM by TimoS..)
(03-06-2014, 01:27 AM)Wittman Wrote:
(03-06-2014, 01:09 AM)TimoS. Wrote:

ones.

Send me a setup, small battle, and small map , with bocage,mix forces,clear day, Get the army u like.we could play for ladder,its my first battle with cm2 .

OKay for you to play the Blitz Ladder rules + no CAS?
If so i will sent you a File with that Setup you wanted.
03-06-2014, 09:23 PM,
I dont know that rules, could u explain me it please?
03-06-2014, 09:28 PM,
Okay. I choosed the Waffen SS. Never played them.Helmet Smile

I sent you an invite now to my Dropbox Folder
03-08-2014, 01:31 AM,
I just want to say that the overall Morale for sending Turns in my Games is very low.

3 Games = 2 Days each
1 Game = 3 Days
1 Game = 4 Days
1 Game = 6 Days

since the last File sent.

What am i gonna do? Is there an Option to report Games before they begin like in the old Blitzladder Days? What should i do or how long do i have to wait to call the Game?

Im a bit upset. Those Games i havent heard of where just setups (wich is lots of work to do if you do it right) and the Game havent even started going. :(
03-08-2014, 01:54 AM,
Yuck bit of bad luck there. I say that because while I have played opponents that have been slow from time to time nothing like this bad as you have above.

The standard for abandonment is 21 days. Once a game goes 21 days without being played and without a response from your opponent to arrange a pause or state that they intend to play, then you can claim victory. At the moment I have two ladder games that are on such a pause - 80 days and counting but we arranged that since he is off on a trip.

My suggestion is that you send a nice reminder notice to those that are over 4 days behind and see what happens. I cannot count the number of times a long delay has been the result of an honest screw up on the part of one of us that resulted in both of us thinking we were waiting for the other.

I'm no angel mind you. Stuff happens and I can go two or three days without getting to a turn. I do the same as you and have a few more games than I can really turn around in one day just because there is always one or two that take longer. Usually it works out great. I am confident that after a while you will find the same.
03-08-2014, 03:54 AM,

ones.

ones.

sorry friend, I still instaling the dropbox folder y the h2hh helper, and its a mess for me I dont undersatand anything, could u help me please?