• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Help with scen editor.
03-17-2014, 09:33 PM,
RE: Help with scen editor.
I upload a test version of the scenario, you can try it as german VS AI, play as soviet is not a great thing because AI doesnt deal very well with the scenario point but you can try it... but the main idea is made this a PBEM scenario so if you find somebody to play it much better.

Well, i need work in a scen description but first i want have the scen working, specially i am interested in how works the bunker positions with depots and the arriving of reinforcements using strategies, i think this way made less "predictable" enemy actions and force attacker think a lot what option select... same for defender.

PD: maybe victory levels need a rebalance but i want see how work as is now.

Attached Files
.zip   scenario2.zip (Size: 6.2 KB / Downloads: 5)
Quote this message in a reply
03-17-2014, 10:24 PM,
Xaver I downloaded it and will give it a go Helmet Wink
03-18-2014, 08:38 PM,
Expect you enjoy it, sure the victory level needs a touch but is hard balance it, i want a scenario where both players can win but they need take the correct decision and apart this exploit the advantage.
03-31-2014, 09:49 PM,
Well, how do you see the scen???
04-08-2014, 03:43 AM,
Well, first feedback from scen arrive, looks like german defenses are to strong, i have a "free minute" and reduce german defenses, all trenches change to IP level and remove in the guards sector the first line of mines, lets see how it works.

Lets see how it works.

Attached Files
.zip   scenario3 weaker defense.zip (Size: 6.18 KB / Downloads: 3)
04-12-2014, 09:05 PM,
Have you considered putting your scenario through the Blitz H2H testing section? If it achieves the required score it will earn the tag of "Approved H2H Scenario" and can be added to the PzB scenario DB of all the community to enjoy.
04-13-2014, 02:34 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-13-2014, 02:35 AM by ComradeP.)
Quote:-When you add off map units... the hex coordinates are important or not??? i try send the off map units behind the units these units command or support.

A late reply: the coordinates matter when it comes to the range of the units. For example: off-map artillery units have a firing range of their off-map hex coordinate to the furthest hex they could reach on the map with their regular range. If an artillery unit is 10 hexes "east" of the map, the first targetable on map hex (in a straight line from its position to the target hex) is range 10 from its position.
04-15-2014, 12:11 AM,
I prefer first some "off-road" test, specially with the victory levels... after a few test more i plan upload it to the H2H scenarios section.

Thanks for the info ComradeP i supose it works like you say but i cant find info in the manual.