• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Room for another couple of games
12-19-2013, 05:55 AM,
Opponent Wanted  Room for another couple of games
I got room for a couple of games, if anyone is interested feel free to send a setup over to [email protected] or send over a dropbox invite. I prefer scenario's but will play quick battles. no preference on side or mission. Unbalanced scenario's welcome if they are mirrored.
Quote this message in a reply
12-20-2013, 05:46 AM,
RE: Room for another couple of games
Come on Gents, surely somebody's looking for a game. I've been reduced to playing a solo campaign which is fun but not on the same level as a human player.
12-20-2013, 07:11 AM,
I guess people are busy at this time of the year with the Christmas preparations.
Happens every year :)
Send this user an email
12-20-2013, 07:57 AM,
Hey kghammer,

Give me a couple days and I'll be able to set something up. Would you like to play a Medium ME QB? We can put any sensible restrictions on purchases to make sure the match is more balanced. I have CMBN + MG.
12-20-2013, 05:34 PM,
B
(12-20-2013, 07:57 AM)BBrus Wrote: Hey kghammer,

Give me a couple days and I'll be able to set something up. Would you like to play a Medium ME QB? We can put any sensible restrictions on purchases to make sure the match is more balanced. I have CMBN + MG.

Sounds good BBrus, a medium QB works for me. I have CMBN/CW/MG and CMFI/GL. Whenever your ready just send it on over.