• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

CS Status: Alive or Dead?
11-17-2013, 04:38 AM,
RE: CS Status: Alive or Dead?
Gents: Smoke7

Heads up! Smile

When Modern Wars releases, the CS Forum will be where you can post and chat about your "new favorite" game system! Big Grin

Just like Squad Battles covers different eras in the same forum... WWI, WWII, Korea, and modern warfare... you'll be able to post about both CS and MW here too!

Exciting times ahead for CS players! Cheers5
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
11-17-2013, 10:44 PM,
(11-17-2013, 04:02 AM)Ivan The Big Wrote: Holy Cow!Farmer

Even Ed chimed in!Respect

How have you been HSL, long time no see on the blitz airwaves!
Hope all is well with you and yours!!
Things are OK here in North Central Ohio, just getting ready for winter!Xmas3

I see that CS is alive. At least this form has a new heartbeat!Music Man

Ivan the BigCigar5

LOL! Since I switched careers I have been busier than I thought possible.

Added to that we just went through 8 weeks of prep for our yearly inventory. Odd hours. Late nights. Early mornings. Hamster Wheel

I'm also prepping the house for the winter. Chop Wood
Leaves, leaves, and more leaves. Tractor

I've been checking in but with limited time. I figured I'd save up for the release of MW and version 1.05.05.02.01.07.
My main interest will be the version upgrade. Lot of nice work from the sound of it. Hopefully with fundamental changes I will like. Whistle

Drink Smoke

HSL
11-18-2013, 01:47 AM,
My two cents...CS is very much alive and well...a lot of us are just keeping our heads down and playing/designing/etc...Whip

Looking forward to seeing the new release, but with it or without it I feel this platform is one of the best ever created. I don't see myself burning out on it (except for the occasional "step back" for a few days) before my planned senility/Alzheimer's kicks in and makes the entire process irrelevant...Jester

I don't check in often these days, my apologies for not blathering on and on like the old days...Whistle