• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Touch PzC for Android
09-16-2013, 06:32 AM,
RE: Touch PzC for Android
(09-16-2013, 05:18 AM)von Schwarze Wrote: this is the free "see if you like it" version.

Here, and I thought it was the "free and give us feedback" version! Big Grin2
Quote this message in a reply
09-16-2013, 07:07 AM,
Liebchen,

That too Propeller Hat

Rich fixed up your serial numbers, right?
09-16-2013, 07:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-16-2013, 10:01 AM by Strela.)
(09-16-2013, 05:18 AM)von Schwarze Wrote: Hi Darran bit of a hijack of the Touch thread don't you think? David (Strela) naughty :-)

So sorry Von Schwarze! I said exactly that to Tazaaron - that the piracy charges would be pending and that the point of this thread would be lost!!!

So to help us get back on track, it's great to see some truly new stuff coming from John Tiller software and PzC Touch is the first of this new wave....!

(Strela slinks off back to the naughty corner). Big Grin
09-16-2013, 09:59 AM,
(09-16-2013, 07:07 AM)von Schwarze Wrote: Liebchen,
Rich fixed up your serial numbers, right?

For three out of five titles, only, so far. Whistle
09-16-2013, 11:10 AM,
(09-16-2013, 07:15 AM)Strela Wrote: (Strela slinks off back to the naughty corner). Big Grin

Ok, Time out! [Image: 51db7d3e31timeout.gif]

Who let Strela out of the corner? Batman Confused It should have sounded the alarm! [Image: 3de438e791alarm.gif]
09-16-2013, 06:15 PM,
Well, to be a free version has part of the PzC spirit but i think is limitated only to divisional fights ummm maybe for this plataform PzB scale could be better to made battalion fights.

The map graphics remember me a little a mod for MC with a darker terrain even compared with Jison mod, i need say i like a lot how show now the elevations but in same way to improve this you can improve a little the rivers/streams to made them more visible maybe in same way you do with elevations (when i compared with other wargames i feel is harder see them).

Talking about PzB... the image is like a bone for us??? or is a "i dont say nothing but i say all" hehehe.
09-17-2013, 11:47 PM,
Guys,

wanted to ask - is it just my tablet perhaps (9,7in 1024x768), that the graphics look somewhat pixelated, even when zoomed out? It is hard to check at 100% zoom (as there is no dedicated button to get exactly that resolution), but I tried to achieve that somehow and still the map looked a bit low-quality (I think not in the vein of the picture linked before at all)...

Or is it maybe that the free version has a lower-quality map?

Joe
09-18-2013, 02:12 AM,
(09-17-2013, 11:47 PM)Joeyeti Wrote: Guys,

wanted to ask - is it just my tablet perhaps (9,7in 1024x768), that the graphics look somewhat pixelated, even when zoomed out? It is hard to check at 100% zoom (as there is no dedicated button to get exactly that resolution), but I tried to achieve that somehow and still the map looked a bit low-quality (I think not in the vein of the picture linked before at all)...

Or is it maybe that the free version has a lower-quality map?

Joe

Joe,

I think it must be the tablet resolution, I have an Asus with 1920x1200 and a Toshiba Thrive (older) 1280x800. The Asus is excellent, the Toshiba is not as good but still very good. It is definitely not a lower quality map as John worked long and hard to get a process to get the maps as near to PzC as possible, in fact they are imported from PzC, albeit with a different graphic style. Being free has nothing to do with it.

Regards,
09-18-2013, 07:36 PM,
Yeah, must be that then... Sure, my display is no Retina and all... :-p
09-18-2013, 10:32 PM,
For you guys with a Kindle, John just informed me the free game is in the Kindle Store now. Apple Store soon.