• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Touch PzC for Android
09-16-2013, 01:13 AM,
RE: Touch PzC for Android
Ok, i play it a little, is not bad and the way to implement assault/fire moder is nice, but i think need improve in certain areas.

1-add a minimap, something to see where are your troops because sometimes in normal view you can lose it.

2-increase the size of the counters and victory points.

3-maybe is better improve the width in rivers to diference better between rivers and streams.

4-made avaliable see the battle results in game not only when is over.

5-maybe in movement is not a bad idea add the PzC option to see the reachable hexes and when you use this feature you only need pic over the iluminated hexes to move the stack.

Is a interesting option to waste some time on it but i prefer the PC games much better, i expect new we can see new releases because these months are going to appear great wargames and i prefer expend money in things i can see (at least 4 interesting wargames and 1 is a direct competitor to PzB).
Quote this message in a reply
09-16-2013, 01:39 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-16-2013, 01:39 AM by Al.)
I looked at the screen shots at the google download site, The map graphics certainly look a lot better than the PC version.
09-16-2013, 02:10 AM,
(09-16-2013, 01:39 AM)Al Wrote:
I looked at the screen shots at the google download site, The map graphics certainly look a lot better than the PC version.

Well there is a reason for that.... Helmet Wink

The Touch Apps are using the new map graphics we have developed for Panzer Battles. Its a lot easier to tell the height gradients.

Wait till you see the new graphics for units....!!!

Here is an example of a Panzer Battles map (on the PC)

[Image: 5112f92913PB%20Map.png]

David
09-16-2013, 02:18 AM,
(09-16-2013, 02:10 AM)Strela Wrote:
(09-16-2013, 01:39 AM)Al Wrote:

Well there is a reason for that.... Helmet Wink

The Touch Apps are using the new map graphics we have developed for Panzer Battles. Its a lot easier to tell the height gradients.

Wait till you see the new graphics for units....!!!

Wow....Very Very Nice!

Thanks for the screen shot
09-16-2013, 02:21 AM,
If that screen shot is true as to size, then I thank you all for increasing the hex size!
09-16-2013, 02:25 AM,
(09-16-2013, 02:21 AM)Liebchen Wrote: If that screen shot is true as to size, then I thank you all for increasing the hex size!

It's true to size. It's the equivalent to the zoom in on Panzer Campaigns. We have also increased the counter size as well....

David
09-16-2013, 02:28 AM,
(09-16-2013, 02:21 AM)Liebchen Wrote: If that screen shot is true as to size, then I thank you all for increasing the hex size!

Its a screenshot and yes its true to size. Love the easy way of telling elevation, no more using Map Contours in the menu and still trying to figure out the height.

Aaron
Rangers Lead the Way
09-16-2013, 03:43 AM,
I know that you can't give away too much, but from the descriptions this sounds like it's going to be similar to the Campaign Series, at least in scale, right?
09-16-2013, 04:53 AM,
It says at JTS that the scale is 250 meters for PB so it fits in between Squad Battles and PzC. Wink
09-16-2013, 05:18 AM,
Hi Darran bit of a hijack of the Touch thread don't you think? David (Strela) naughty :-)

Xaver 1. no need for a minimap just shrink it with as usual for Android, 2. do you mean increase the objective points? 3. I am not sure that will happen, if it is difficult to see use the expand/shrink feature in Android. 4. You can check your score by using Victory from the drop down menu. 5. Good point we felt the same thing, there is a programming issue for this option, but John is looking at it.
Xaver this is the free "see if you like it" version.