• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Minsk '44 Team Game Opening
09-10-2013, 12:18 PM,
RE: Minsk '44 Team Game Opening
Okay. so we'll go with the stock campaign game.

Let's start this weekend.

Who is on board for this final roll-call?
Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2013, 01:54 AM,
I'm ready!
09-11-2013, 04:53 AM,
I'm ready!
09-11-2013, 04:09 PM,
Unfortunatelly I'll opt out - after some consideration and assessment of the current state of affairs I have decided I would not be able to handle that probably so that would be unfair to engage myself into anything just to slow everybody else or proceed at a snail's pace.

Also, on top of that, Mark wuw25 has become unresponsive lately for the very first time in a few years, he hasn't responded in some two weeks and moreover didn't reply my inquiry. Dunno what's going on, but hope everything's fine and he's just busy - such a fine guy and a great oponent.
09-12-2013, 07:54 AM,
(09-11-2013, 04:09 PM)burroughs Wrote: Unfortunatelly I'll opt out - after some consideration and assessment of the current state of affairs I have decided I would not be able to handle that probably so that would be unfair to engage myself into anything just to slow everybody else or proceed at a snail's pace.

Also, on top of that, Mark wuw25 has become unresponsive lately for the very first time in a few years, he hasn't responded in some two weeks and moreover didn't reply my inquiry. Dunno what's going on, but hope everything's fine and he's just busy - such a fine guy and a great oponent.

Okay, we have three players, so we need three more!
09-13-2013, 05:44 AM,
(09-12-2013, 07:54 AM)HirooOnoda Wrote:
(09-11-2013, 04:09 PM)burroughs Wrote: Unfortunatelly I'll opt out - after some consideration and assessment of the current state of affairs I have decided I would not be able to handle that probably so that would be unfair to engage myself into anything just to slow everybody else or proceed at a snail's pace.

If there is a Soviet opening I am interested
09-13-2013, 02:36 PM,
(09-13-2013, 05:44 AM)bwv Wrote:
(09-12-2013, 07:54 AM)HirooOnoda Wrote:

If there is a Soviet opening I am interested

I assume I'll be the German, thus you can call a Russia spot.

So we need two more players!
09-15-2013, 11:58 PM,
maybe reboot the thread with the current slots open and filled? its hard to see what is the status with 5 pages in this thread
09-27-2013, 06:10 AM,
(09-15-2013, 11:58 PM)bwv Wrote: maybe reboot the thread with the current slots open and filled? its hard to see what is the status with 5 pages in this thread

It appears there isn't enough interest in this scenario to warrant a team game of 6 players.

What do you guys think of 2 vs. 2?
09-29-2013, 08:54 PM,
I think that is yet to start, and then during the game, who can join and decide.