Fire density penalty
07-21-2013, 11:02 PM,
RE: Fire density penalty
Out of the Park Baseball

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/out-of-t.../index.php
Quote this message in a reply
07-22-2013, 02:26 AM,
Buy it and then find yourself an online league! I'm in three of them and it's a blast if you like baseball.
07-22-2013, 09:35 AM,
OOTP is the most addictive baseball game on the planet. It stand for Out Of The Park and it is by far the best baseball game out there. I have not installed it on my work computer as I, too, need a job, but I play on a regular basis at home. I have yet to try an on-line league as I don't have much sanity left and I don't want my wife to leave me, at least not yet.

Jeff
07-22-2013, 11:12 PM,
(07-22-2013, 09:35 AM)Jeff Conner Wrote: OOTP is the most addictive baseball game on the planet. It stand for Out Of The Park and it is by far the best baseball game out there. I have not installed it on my work computer as I, too, need a job, but I play on a regular basis at home. I have yet to try an on-line league as I don't have much sanity left and I don't want my wife to leave me, at least not yet.

Jeff

Don't do it. Seriously.

I used to write up the best draft/free agents synopsis on the planet. Then I'd go back and re-cap drafts that happened years earlier, just to see where the 1st rounders ended up. My lunch hours became longer and longer and I had to walk away for the sake of my employment.

I'm about 10 seasons into my first run through at 13 and I'm hopelessly addicted. I'm not even sure if my wife still lives at home anymore.

I told my wife that if OOTP and SB were around before I met her, I'd probably still be single and living in the same apartment.
07-23-2013, 06:25 AM,
Cyber baseball? Jester

Maybe you should get a team like mine?

MLB recordsWhistle

18 division titles
40 AL pennants
and
27 World Series championships LOL

[Image: 300px-NewYorkYankees_PrimaryLogo.svg.png]

Just kidding TEEHEE