• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Need to get out of Bootcamp
07-22-2013, 09:42 AM,
RE: Need to get out of Bootcamp
It may not be for everyone. It has very few vehicles, being almost exclusively an infantry battle, but this is where SB shines. There are also several scenarios that take place at night. It is a classic elite force (Marine Commandos, Paras, SAS, SBS) against a poorly trained conscript force, although there are a fair number of scenarios with Argentine commandos.

In addition, I can think of only one other game where you get the chance to sink a naval ship (and that is with other ships), so if you have a grudge against the navy, this is the game for you.

Jeff
Quote this message in a reply
07-24-2013, 03:25 PM,
RE: Need to get out of Bootcamp
(07-22-2013, 09:42 AM)Jeff Conner Wrote: It may not be for everyone. It has very few vehicles, being almost exclusively an infantry battle, but this is where SB shines. There are also several scenarios that take place at night. It is a classic elite force (Marine Commandos, Paras, SAS, SBS) against a poorly trained conscript force, although there are a fair number of scenarios with Argentine commandos.

In addition, I can think of only one other game where you get the chance to sink a naval ship (and that is with other ships), so if you have a grudge against the navy, this is the game for you.

Jeff

I bought it and now have every SB title Jester
"Ideals are peaceful. History is violent."
Quote this message in a reply