• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Whats next???
06-30-2013, 03:55 AM,
RE: Whats next???
I am not a big fan of SQ, never take the touch on the serie... i prefer PzC/MC/WWI level and after the release of France14 well, the engine is perfect to cover the SCW and you can play with a closer WWII infantry units and have a small armored part and less arty (if you dont use small battery level).

Militia only appear in 1936 and part of 1937 fights, after the creation of "Ejercito Popular" all become more regular in the front line.

Maybe apart the interest in conflict the point in SCW title is in the scen types you can find, not very big with interesting situations (clasic attacker-defender but maybe better balanced because in the end both sides put on the battlefield similar forces) and out of begin of war armies are similar republic has less elite units but have their point.
Quote this message in a reply
07-17-2013, 08:07 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-17-2013, 08:10 PM by Xaver.)
Something interesting, yesterday i was bored and see what titles in PzC are update with the fanatic nations feature... well, all are update at this level, all PzC are with the last features (except the test??? in Moscow42 with the katyuska rockets and the use of min range but this is exclusive in PzC serie titles with newer patches dont add this thing for rocket units and even in Moscow42 other rocket units dont use it) then i think that is not imposible see in next title of the serie use of fanatic feature??? i feel strange add something in game engine to dont use it.

I dont know if a new release is close but maybe is time to use the fanatic rule in a title to leave us test it, i try use it editing OOB or a scen but i cant use this, look like the feature is only avaliable for a defined nation, like when you want add a non unused nation in a game, PzC/MC have predefined nations as axis/allies or NATO/WP you can add in a title where doesnt appear italians the italians in the axis side maybe it works similar (well you can use nations from PzC in MC and viceversa, for example in Jarama mod i can use East germany as Legion subnation), you can have Japan por example with fanatical feature as basic (maybe is possible select if a unit is or not fanatical) and have a SS nation fanatical.

Is rare dont see a release at this point of the year... lets see.
11-13-2013, 12:50 AM,
Does anyone here know if there will be a new PzC/First World War Campaigns title this year or will the focus for the next months remain on releasing mobile versions of existing games?

It's been a bit quiet as far as new JTS games are concerned.
11-13-2013, 01:12 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-13-2013, 01:13 AM by Aaron.)
(11-13-2013, 12:50 AM)ComradeP Wrote: Does anyone here know if there will be a new PzC/First World War Campaigns title this year or will the focus for the next months remain on releasing mobile versions of existing games?

There are always new games being worked on.
Rangers Lead the Way
11-13-2013, 04:09 AM,
One other I forgot to mention could be done in one large or two separate titles.......Southest Asia.

The French in Indochina 46-54 to include Laos and Cambodia. What ifs could include total French backing of the war where you can possibly have more French troops, not just Colonial and Foreign Legion. Or the existing French with U.S. and other allied troops, Chinese intervention like in Korea. The possible domino effect or the expansion into other area like the Brits in Malaya, even turmoil in Burma or other areas in the region could possibly all explode at the same time.

Then continue to the U.S. in Vietnam with historical and other what ifs again.
11-13-2013, 12:32 PM,
(11-13-2013, 01:12 AM)tazaaron Wrote:
(11-13-2013, 12:50 AM)ComradeP Wrote: Does anyone here know if there will be a new PzC/First World War Campaigns title this year or will the focus for the next months remain on releasing mobile versions of existing games?

What he said - we're busy little beavers....!

My understanding is mobile will be focused on converting and enhancing existing titles for the moment.

There are a number of teams hard at work on new game series and titles that will debut on the PC....

David
11-14-2013, 02:07 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-14-2013, 02:14 AM by Tide1.)
(11-13-2013, 12:32 PM)Strela Wrote:
(11-13-2013, 01:12 AM)tazaaron Wrote:

What he said - we're busy little beavers....!

My understanding is mobile will be focused on converting and enhancing existing titles for the moment.

There are a number of teams hard at work on new game series and titles that will debut on the PC....

David

Yup Helmet Wink

I'm an Ostfront junkie. anything 1944-1945 will work. Helmet Smile
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
11-14-2013, 06:10 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-14-2013, 06:10 AM by Mr Grumpy.)
Indeed, be in no doubt there is some excellent new projects being worked on by various project teams, so keep saving your pocket money as there will be new titles that you guys will want to purchase. Big Grin
11-14-2013, 06:50 AM,
(11-14-2013, 06:10 AM)Foul. Wrote: Indeed, be in no doubt there is some excellent new projects being worked on by various project teams, so keep saving your pocket money as there will be new titles that you guys will want to purchase. Big Grin

If I saved a penny a day would I have enough to buy the next one when it is released? Helmet Wink
11-14-2013, 07:28 AM,
(11-14-2013, 06:50 AM)Al Wrote: If I saved a penny a day would I have enough to buy the next one when it is released? Helmet Wink

I'm pretty sure that the next one'll come out before twelve years will have passed, Al...

Helmet Smile