• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

What could go wrong in Burma?
04-06-2013, 05:07 AM,
RE: What could go wrong in Burma?
IIRC, the "bullet" graphics just indicate that you muzzle flashes gave away your position during a night scenario. If you opponent loses LOS to that hex, or after a period of time, the graphics will disappear.
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2013, 05:33 AM,
(04-06-2013, 05:07 AM)Nort Wrote: IIRC, the "bullet" graphics just indicate that you muzzle flashes gave away your position during a night scenario. If you opponent loses LOS to that hex, or after a period of time, the graphics will disappear.

Hmm...I see the point behind the idea.. but it is rather annoying as it clutters up the hex.

Watched the replay...not much happened, I didn't see any causalties, and no disrupted or retreating units. One reinforcement platoon of mortars in the SW corner...plotting my moves.
04-06-2013, 02:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-06-2013, 02:33 PM by jeffk3510.)
Turn 6 (North)

Going to continue trying to breath through his forces in the north and head south. These units will continue south after the break through and the reinforcements will follow up and mop of the area.

[Image: Nothernareaturn6_zps192c27d4.jpg]

Turn 6 (North) results

Very happy with the results up north. Keep on a movin' through!

[Image: Nothernareaturn6results_zpsd8625282.jpg]

Turn 6 (South)

Wasn't quite sure how to start off the turn down here... going to take it easy..dig in on the SE hill, and pull back on the western hill...continuing firing all over.

[Image: Southernareaturn6_zps0b85360d.jpg]

Turn 6 (South) results

Very quite..nothing much happened. Dug in a couple of units, and moved the assault group back.

[Image: Southernareaturn6results_zps94f5dc33.jpg]

2d Final unit situation as of turn 6

[Image: Turn6finallocations_zps5643bc1a.jpg]

Casualties

[Image: LossesafterTurn6_zps796405dd.jpg]

Turn sent to Marc...we don't do turns on the weekend as he uses his work interent..Remember he doesn't have internet at home. He did say he was going to the office, so we should crank out a turn this weekend.

Enjoy.
04-08-2013, 06:32 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-08-2013, 06:32 AM by Kool Kat.)
Jeff and Marc: Smoke7

What optional rules are you gents using in this match? Idea2

How about EA?
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
04-11-2013, 12:56 AM,
Sorry for the delay gang..busy weekend. Had the Kansas Grain and Feed annual meeting yesterday, snow/ice storm last night on the way back, picking my in laws up from the airport tonight, and my wife's surgery Friday. I have processed a couple of turns with Marc, saved all of the screenies, and I just haven't had time to post them. I am really gaining a foothold in the north, and pushing those units south as the reinforcements are finally to the front, and can hold that position.

Talk to you all soon.