• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

CMCW problem... Help please!
01-12-2013, 01:10 AM,
CMCW problem... Help please!
Hello all...

Here's the skinny... I have CMCW 1.11, H2H, and Dropbox... Started new game, file copied to dropbox, recieved the new file from my opponent, verified that the file moved from dropbox to "Incoming Email" folder for the game... Game does not appear in the Saved Games list within CMCW... I started another game with a brother Blitzer, and that worked fine... Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks...
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2013, 02:45 AM,
RE: CMCW problem... Help please!
Check with your opponent. Most likely he used 2.0 to play the turn.
Usually,version mismatch is the no. 1 reason for files not showing up under Saved games although the file is in the 'Incoming emails' folder.
Send this user an email
01-12-2013, 07:03 AM,
(01-12-2013, 02:45 AM)raz_atoth Wrote: Check with your opponent. Most likely he used 2.0 to play the turn.
Usually,version mismatch is the no. 1 reason for files not showing up under Saved games although the file is in the 'Incoming emails' folder.

Will do... Thanks for the responce...
01-12-2013, 02:45 PM,
That is what happened to me, I was on 1.11 and my opponent was on 2.0, I set up (1.11) and sent to him, he setup (2.0) and sent back to me and the game wouldn't show up.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
01-29-2013, 05:56 AM,
Yeah I'd go with that reason (different versions)... another common one is the file path to your dropbox. Saying that at times sometimes the link (path) to my dropbox has deleted itself in H2HH for whatever reason so be sure to check that also.