• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Moscow '42 Team Game
11-23-2012, 07:06 AM,
RE: Moscow '42 Team Game
(11-23-2012, 06:56 AM)Liebchen Wrote: Four turns per week is definitely out of my league.

Yes, I am also in for a slower gameplay so I think everybody should be able to complete his chunk at ease, with no necessity to hurry albeit the game is going to extend for quite some time.

And what about Ricky B? He wanted to command on the Axis side so we could get him there where he seems to feel like. Comrade Schmolywar can take over the Bryansk Front if he wants, it's a relatively small command where one can learn the ropes on the job - or defect to the Axis camp.

Let's report by tommorow what we finally are up to.
Quote this message in a reply
11-23-2012, 10:10 AM,
Im fine with the Bryansk Front!
11-23-2012, 12:09 PM,
I am fine with whatever side, never mentioned Axis specifically, not sure where that came from? I just mentioned teaming with David as we have played against each other a few times over the years :).

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
11-23-2012, 01:37 PM,
RickB and Liebchen on German side, then?

Burroughs and Schmolywar on Russian side, and maybe ComradeP?

And possibly others?
11-23-2012, 05:09 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-23-2012, 05:41 PM by burroughs.)
Liebchen, could You make up Your mind finally,please - I am struggling to catch up with You, last time I visited the thread You were taking the Western Front under Zhukov. That yet another sudden turn may be aproblem as I have talked ( not that I had to put some serious effort into that ... ) Marku wuw25 into joining the Axis staff, don't know if he's interested with Russians.Nonetheless he's sure to participate, I got his answer in the morning after I had filled him in with the details and the link to this thread, You can check his results here at the site.

Perhaps we should also wait for the correct version of the scenario file, there's been discussion here on some missing elements of the OrBat that do not enter the theater as scheduled etc., ComradeP has also mentioned such an issue if I had dug him correctly.
11-23-2012, 05:32 PM,
(11-23-2012, 05:09 PM)burroughs Wrote: Liebchen, could You make up Your mind finally,please

Big Grin
11-23-2012, 06:26 PM,
Guys,

Will have the new file for you this weekend. Been on an overseas business trip this week and that has slowed my response rate, sorry about that.

Will post when it's available.

David
11-24-2012, 01:48 AM,
Possibly I could take parts of Western Front too?
11-24-2012, 01:54 AM,
Sure You could I am assuming, but in fact that depends on the guy who is finally going to run our common business there and that hasn't been decided on yet for a couple of reasons as You know. To me You can bloody well help yourself to their southernmost sector or anything you are going to negotiate, but don't bite more that You can chew, I know that from my own bitter experience, disruption through overwhelming numbers works both ways if the attention is not paid.
11-24-2012, 12:18 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-24-2012, 12:41 PM by Schmolywar.)
Im fine with joining ze germans too. Its probably the wiser decision. The experienced players should ideally be on the attacking side with the D grade morale.

Im asking my blogfriend JC (http://kriegsimulation.blogspot.no/) if he wants to join also.

BTW, im NOT a noob in a tactical/operational sense (I have at least 15 years of wargaming) . The only hiccup might be on some small game mechanics details. Im sure those can be ironed out in no time (im currently playing a few scenarios to get the feel of it).