• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Korean War H2H scenario's
11-14-2012, 05:47 PM,
RE: Korean War H2H scenario's
Can we get Battle Of Cip'yong-li added to the database so we can at least report the game result?
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
11-14-2012, 08:31 PM,
Hey guys, I did send Mike an email about this, he is having RL issues, maybe another moderator can fix you up? I'll try Antoni if Mike doesn't get back to me today.

I would post the scenario's up again, but not sure now if I would get any help on them after this fiasco?!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
11-14-2012, 08:32 PM,
Good idea Ash! Thumbs Up

"this is what happens when you get mad and don't think ahead..." Mike, don't be too hard on yourself. We all can use this as a lesson? Peace Pipe

It should be easily remedied by the powers that be. Dueling Banjos Islander

Rrrrrr.
Cheers Pirates

HSL
11-15-2012, 02:31 AM,
(11-14-2012, 08:31 PM)Warhorse Wrote: Hey guys, I did send Mike an email about this, he is having RL issues, maybe another moderator can fix you up? I'll try Antoni if Mike doesn't get back to me today.

I would post the scenario's up again, but not sure now if I would get any help on them after this fiasco?!

Hi Mike,

I think what Ashley is asking is that you add the scenario to the database as a non H2H-approved scenario, so that those who played it can at least claim win/loss/draw ladder credits.

By the way, IMO, H2H is a great way to test scenarios for design flaws and balance, but balance can also be established by the win/loss/draws any scenario in the database achieves as members play those scenarios over time.

I'd hate to see you stop designing, Mike, just because of one lousy incident.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
11-15-2012, 06:48 AM,
Ahh, okay, Mike got back to me, he is asking Toni to assist, but I will revise the scenarios to the updated version I was going to do, and add them to the database, I guess.
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

11-15-2012, 11:40 AM,
Mike,

I have to echo Dave's sentiments. You keep going with the KW mod! IMO your designs are pretty good!

Keep Going! If not for us contemporaries, do it for the countless Korean War vets including my father.

What you do with this mod is a great thing...
Thank you!!

JohnCigar5
11-15-2012, 05:47 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-15-2012, 05:47 PM by Ashcloud.)
(11-15-2012, 02:31 AM)Scud Wrote:
(11-14-2012, 08:31 PM)Warhorse Wrote: Hey guys, I did send Mike an email about this, he is having RL issues, maybe another moderator can fix you up? I'll try Antoni if Mike doesn't get back to me today.

I'd hate to see you stop designing, Mike, just because of one lousy incident.

Dave

Agreed
(11-15-2012, 11:40 AM)Ivan The Big Wrote: Mike,

I have to echo Dave's sentiments. You keep going with the KW mod! IMO your designs are pretty good!

Keep Going! If not for us contemporaries, do it for the countless Korean War vets including my father.

What you do with this mod is a great thing...
Thank you!!

JohnCigar5

Again agreed.
Send this user an email
11-15-2012, 08:31 PM,
Thanks fellahs,

Still haven't heard from Antoni yet, but edited the three scenarios with the latest revisions, and will try to get them up tonight. Also ITB pointed out some graphics glitches I'm working on. Never did too much with the snow camo for the KW, so there are anomolies!!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

11-16-2012, 08:25 AM,
OK, I added the scenarios to the database, under the Korean War Mod. These are all updated with the latest proposed changes before testing stopped, they should all be in pretty good shape, but only time will tell!! Opinions/ideas whatever are welcome.
Meine Ehre heisst Treue