• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Korean War H2H scenario's
11-12-2012, 07:01 AM,
News  Korean War H2H scenario's
Hey all,

Do to some circumstances, I've quit work on the Korean War scenario's I was working on, had an issue with someone who thought the movement was screwed up in the mod, when in fact it is something to do with delta settings in the map editor. Then they quit testing the scenarios with me. No big deal, I suck at scenario's anyway, so, I'll be concentrating on graphics and other elements. Just an FYI, and thanks to all who have helped out with this project. The mod will continue, but I'll leave the scenario design to others who are good at it.
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2012, 07:18 AM,
RE: Korean War H2H scenario's
(11-12-2012, 07:01 AM)Warhorse Wrote: Hey all,

Do to some circumstances, I've quit work on the Korean War scenario's I was working on, had an issue with someone who thought the movement was screwed up in the mod, when in fact it is something to do with delta settings in the map editor. Then they quit testing the scenarios with me. No big deal, I suck at scenario's anyway, so, I'll be concentrating on graphics and other elements. Just an FYI, and thanks to all who have helped out with this project. The mod will continue, but I'll leave the scenario design to others who are good at it.

I will test with you should you ever change your mind.
Send this user an email
11-12-2012, 11:01 AM,
Thanks Ashley, I'll keep that in mind! Maybe I'll just test them for regular and not H2H, I'll think about it.
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

11-12-2012, 05:10 PM,
(11-12-2012, 11:01 AM)Warhorse Wrote: Thanks Ashley, I'll keep that in mind! Maybe I'll just test them for regular and not H2H, I'll think about it.

Do that, I think you create great scenarios and this game needs all the developers and creators to keep it going.
Send this user an email
11-12-2012, 08:43 PM,
Whatever you do make sure you enjoy it! Afterall, this is supposed to be a fun and relaxing hobby, not a workplace away from err... workplace Helmet Smile
Visit us at CSLegion.com
11-12-2012, 09:15 PM,
(11-12-2012, 08:43 PM)Battle Kat Wrote: Whatever you do make sure you enjoy it! Afterall, this is supposed to be a fun and relaxing hobby, not a workplace away from err... workplace Helmet Smile

so true
Send this user an email
11-13-2012, 07:37 PM,
My 2 Cents  RE: Korean War H2H scenario's
Warhorse and Battle Kat

Oh brothers, there is trouble in paradise!!

I guess that means that all open H2H tests, including mine were subsequently dropped from the open list. That's the first place I went today and woops...gone! Since I'm the one who actually started the test, I thought I was the only one who could remove it!?

You know I didn't quit play testing the other gentleman did so I should be allowed to at least give you feedback through the blitz on 6 turns of Chip yong-ni. Mike, I will give you feedback personally via e-mail, you know that but I'm thinking of other members/play testers who maybe interested in my comments.

Also what about the testing points? But I have a strange feeling of what I am going to hear about those and I'm probably not going to like it.

Anyway, thanks
Ivan the BigCigar5
11-13-2012, 07:40 PM,
(11-13-2012, 07:37 PM)Ivan The Big Wrote: Warhorse and Battle Kat

Oh brothers, there is trouble in paradise!!

I guess that means that all open H2H tests, including mine were subsequently dropped from the open list. That's the first place I went today and woops...gone! Since I'm the one who actually started the test, I thought I was the only one who could remove it!?

You know I didn't quit play testing the other gentleman did so I should be allowed to at least give you feedback through the blitz on 6 turns of Chip yong-ni. Mike, I will give you feedback personally via e-mail, you know that but I'm thinking of other members/play testers who maybe interested in my comments.

Also what about the testing points? But I have a strange feeling of what I am going to hear about those and I'm probably not going to like it.

Anyway, thanks
Ivan the BigCigar5

I also have a Chip yong-ni test game that suddenly vanished and we had just finished playing it??
Send this user an email
11-13-2012, 11:58 PM,
I am not involved at all, just tried to cheer Mike up ... Music Man
Visit us at CSLegion.com
11-14-2012, 07:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-14-2012, 08:02 AM by Warhorse.)
Guys, I'm really sorry about that, is all my fault, again... I was so pissed off I had Mike rip them off the testing area, I wasn't thinking about the points thing for you guys. I will ask Mike on both your behalf to credit you if possible. I'm wasn't going to do any more scenarios through the H2H process since it seems to take forever, I personally played all three of those scenario's at least 10 times, was getting kinda old. But, it is a good way to test, so I don't know. Real damn sorry about the points fellahs, this is what happens when you get mad and don't think ahead...
I sent Mike an email on all you guys behalf, my sincere apologies, I'm a bit of a hot-head sometimes...
Meine Ehre heisst Treue