• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Wow, really dead here now...
11-11-2012, 02:08 AM,
RE: Wow, really dead here now...
Even a few posts that can be read by all who come here is better than a lot of posts that only an exclusive few can read? Violin

And, no one knows if we are actively doing things unless we post it for all to see? Organ
Good to see you post and know that you are actively working on the mods.

Cheers Pirates

HSL
Quote this message in a reply
11-21-2012, 04:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-21-2012, 04:55 AM by Hobbes.)
I'm sure there are quite a few lurkers like me as well Mike! No time to play the game but still love it and sure I will be playing again someday.

Cheers,
Chris
P.S. I'm very suprised to see you churning out all these scenarios! You certainly seem to have got the scenario bug after completing your masterpieces.
11-21-2012, 07:53 AM,
Hey Chris!!! Thanks for stopping by! Yes, I have the scenario bug, it seems, too many ideas, not enough time!!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
11-21-2012, 08:09 AM,
Hi Mike, likewise - I have a stack of books under my bed for CS scenarios I would love to make one day. I'm still making scenarios for the AGEOD games at the moment that take me years to make. Currently making a scenario for Aurelian's campaigns. I once had an idea to make a WF scenario that would link all the British and Canadian beaches - started it with Hell's Corner but never got any further - the way things go after initial passion sometimes. One day!

Cheers,
Chris