• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Wow, really dead here now...
11-09-2012, 08:40 PM,
c_Question Mark  Wow, really dead here now...
Is no-one playing CS anymore, or what, I check here all the time, and over at Matrix, no action, what's going on?What I'd Miss
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:05 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-09-2012, 09:10 PM by Otto von Blotto.)
RE: Wow, really dead here now...
Hi Mike, Yes playing a lot of games still, I have 4 stand alone games going and am in 3 tournaments., all are against different people so there is still a fair few of us playing.

I do look in here and at matrix most days but have had nothing worthwhile to say or add so have mostly kept silent.

Different things will keep different people away from posting, the weather hasn't been kind to some of our American brethren lately. Windy

Perhaps we should do a roll call. ?

11-09-2012, 10:06 PM,
I have 1 WF playtest on the go now, 2 games in the Rising Sun Tourney and a regular EF game as well so have no need to post !
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
11-09-2012, 10:57 PM,
Playing one team game and running two WF Campaigns......still taking air in and out on a regular basis and still on the right side of the grass :-)

VE
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
11-10-2012, 02:56 AM,
Little writing on the forums does not mean lack of playing? Farmer
We have Modern Wars coming out and a version 1.05 upgrade to look forward to. Clues
What has not been discussed? Confused

There has not even been nasty post threads that supposedly drive members away? Roast Marshmellows

No Earl. Not the halftracks! Eek

cheers

HSL
11-10-2012, 05:14 AM,
For a series that has been out so many years and a community that mainly consists of hardcore gamers this is not unusual, plenty of games being reported but not much chat, it is very much the same over at TOC although the fact that the games that ladder supports are still being added to does provide new subjects to chat about. Smile
11-10-2012, 08:02 AM,
Ahh, very good to see we are still about!! Thanks for checking in guys, I'm still playtesting 3 of the Korean War scenario's, and a team game in EF, as well as a playtest of a K'talan scenario against Ashcloud!! Game on!!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

11-10-2012, 11:45 AM,
As long as my heart is beating, and blood is flowing through my veins, this game will NEVER be dead! In fact, my dream is to have my hand on the mouse, about to click the assualt button, when I leave this earth...(yes, you can have the major) LOLOL

I've got about 4 games running at the moment. My ferocious passion for the game has sometimes slackened, but never cooled.

Thank you God for the Campaign Series, and thank you the Blitz and its members for keeping it going!
11-10-2012, 12:13 PM,
Hey Mike,

Still going strong. Got 2 KW scenarios going on, one a play test and the other straight up. In the World in Flames tourney playing Steel Rain against a great opponent, oh darn I love the Soviets and I am at home! Got a game going in WF and another in EFII straight up.

Did some recon a day or so ago and found a member I have been wanting to play a long time...and Merry Christmas to me, got to get this one going!!

CS Life is good!

Ivan the Big (John)Cigar5
11-10-2012, 01:16 PM,
Excellent!! Gets a little creepy sometimes when I check in here, and it's been days since anyone wrote anything!! I get weirded out because work is still progressing on Korean War scenario's, and when it gets quiet, I'm afraid folks aren't playing the series anymore!!

Got an EF Polish/Russian, as well as a WF Bulgarian/Partisan in the works, but gotta clear the KW out of the que so I can officially test the others!!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue