• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Europe In Flames Tournament
10-09-2012, 05:46 AM,
RE: Europe In Flames Tournament
A few more sign up's needed, a free game for the winner, all we ask is that you stay the course. Wink
Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2012, 03:56 PM,
(10-09-2012, 05:46 AM)Foul. Wrote: A few more sign up's needed, a free game for the winner, all we ask is that you stay the course. Wink

Although I wrote a mail to Tide1, but for sure, I am writing here -you can count me in.

Regards,

Paweł.
10-10-2012, 02:23 AM,
(10-09-2012, 03:56 PM)vLuttwitz Wrote:
(10-09-2012, 05:46 AM)Foul. Wrote: A few more sign up's needed, a free game for the winner, all we ask is that you stay the course. Wink

Although I wrote a mail to Tide1, but for sure, I am writing here -you can count me in.

Regards,

Paweł.

Same thing here!
10-10-2012, 03:35 AM,
(10-08-2012, 02:37 AM)Ricky B Wrote: OJW, you can always donate the game to someone of your choice if you get a game you already own - or you have all of the selection as I would guess it will be from some set of games at least. I want to play just to play.

Rick

Good point. The way I play, I probably wouldn't win anyway, but if I somehow luckily got there ROTFLMAO, I would take Kharkov 43. If not allowed, then just go down the list starting with 2nd place until it gets to someone who could use it. So go ahead and count me in. With my way of thinking, I consider myself gaining a major victory in every game just because I get to play. That leaves me as totally undefeated. Awesome That's my story and I'm sticking to it! Crazy
10-10-2012, 05:31 AM,
Gents thank you all for signing up. I'll give it a couple more days for volunters and this tournament will fire up for the weekend Helmet Wink
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
10-10-2012, 06:06 AM,
Just saw this thread.

Count me in.

(And welcome back from... um... under that... um... radar thingie... Big Grin )
10-11-2012, 02:51 AM,

Gentlemen,

Count me in please! Looking forward to this thing, I´m shocked that there are still some free slots, common guys, it will be a great fun!

Cheers,
Filip
10-13-2012, 04:51 AM,
Count me in please.
I have sent also e-mail.