• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Europe In Flames Tournament
10-06-2012, 10:07 AM,
Thumbs_Up  Europe In Flames Tournament
[Image: 093cb1d288EIF2.jpg]

Welcome comrads to the Europe In Flames Tournament page.
Some members may remember me from past tournaments or have played against me. For members who joined after I went under the radar Hello and Welcome. I hosted a good number of tournies here at The Blitz and am looking forward to hosting many more.

Seeing that this is my first tournament in many years I thought a nice little bonus would be in order Big Grin I contacted Rich Hamilton and he agreed to supply the winner of the tournament with a brand spanking new HPS game Cheers6
Thanks Rich!!

This tournament will have a limit of 12 members chosen to play but if more sign up you will be given the option of being on the backup list in case someone has to quit the tournie.
Please do not join if you are not serious about playing to the end of the tournament. Of course real life situations occure please do contact me or Lord Foul if a situation comes about. If you drop out without notification in a timely manner and try to join another tourny in the future you will not be allowed to join.
As the Tournament Master if disputes arise during the tournament please contact me via email. Do not confront or flame another member on the Blitz Site. As Tournament Master my decision in a dispute final.

Now that I got that out of the way :rolleyes2:

The tournament will consist of 4 stock scenarios. Please use the stock optional rules and for the Sicily 43 scenario add explicit supply and recon spotting.

[Image: 1c66edeb73Kursk1.jpg]

Kursk 43: 0710_02 48th Panzer Korps Dual Missions 20 turns

[Image: 4dfe735fd5sicily2.jpg]

Sicily 43: H2H Approved 2 Crucial Day at Dime Beach 20 turns

[Image: 10390b9308Normandy_Cover1.jpg]

Normandy 44: #07 - Fallschirmjager vs Paratrooper (6-7 June) 20 turns

[Image: d82df76098Bulge_Cover1.jpg]

Bulge 44: #16_10: Bridgehead over the Our River 12 turns

The points system will be used.
Major Victory-100
Minor victory-75
Draw-50
Minor Defeat-25
Major Defeat-15

To sign up for the tournament please contact me at tide1530 at yahoo.com Also please use your email that you have registered with at the Blitz. If you have a new email address you can update your Blitz email by going to Control Panel at the upper right hand corner of the web page.

Good Luck to All and lets have some funHelmet Smile

Tide1

War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2012, 02:10 AM,
RE: Europe In Flames Tournament
OK Tide count me in

CheersJester
10-07-2012, 02:23 AM,
Hi Tide1,

Welcome back as the "Tournament Manager" Thumbs Up You can count me in!

Best regards,

Heinz
10-07-2012, 09:34 AM,
(10-07-2012, 02:23 AM)Heinz Wrote: Hi Tide1,

Welcome back as the "Tournament Manager" Thumbs Up You can count me in!

Best regards,

Heinz

Hip hip Hooray for Tide 1

These tornaments were some of the best parts a the Blitz.

Count me in as a StarterLMAO
10-07-2012, 10:54 AM,
Thanks gents. This should be a good little tournie Wink
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
10-08-2012, 01:42 AM,
If it is a game of your choice, I'll give it a shot. Otherwise no. No sense in playing for a game I already have.

Let me know.
10-08-2012, 02:19 AM,
I don't know what the game will be. It's what Rich has available. With digital download you might have a wider choice. If you decide you want to play let me know.
10-08-2012, 02:37 AM,
OJW, you can always donate the game to someone of your choice if you get a game you already own - or you have all of the selection as I would guess it will be from some set of games at least. I want to play just to play.

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
10-08-2012, 09:26 PM,
Ill Join Gladly!
10-09-2012, 03:32 AM,
Just to keep this close to the top Smile