• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Poll: Do you believe the PLA Human Wave feature too strong?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, get rid of it
9.09%
1 9.09%
No, feel it works ok
0%
0 0%
Leave it in, make it an option in description.
90.91%
10 90.91%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Korean War- Human Wave too strong?
10-03-2012, 06:53 AM,
RE: Korean War- Human Wave too strong?
Exactly my point, Dave. I have since quit using it, seems okay without it. I just don't have time anymore to keep changing major components of this game, I fear that already interest in it has dropped due to what changes I have done already. I was hoping there would be more interest in it, but since I originally started it over 7 years ago, until now, it was started in the Divided Ground engine, then to the Rising sun, interest in JTCS seems to have dwindled, very discouraging. Couple that with lack of playtesters ,so it takes forever for any scenarios to get through the H2H process, I don't know...

I would say that only the special assault companies should use the Human Wave assault, the PLA would find a weak point, then attack it with fireteams of mostly grenade-armed troops until it finally caved, then the bulk of troops would burst through that hole and head to the rear of the enemy to attack from behind. However, this is what I've been doing in Night Skirmish now without the Human Wave, and it works just as well!! The Pole mine units are lethat enough to cause probllems to the UN armor anyhow with out it as well. My main argument is the fact that way too much will need to be converted, requiring yet another big patch or another install. I just want to get some scenario's out for folks to play, but with the Human Wave, in any scenario with the massed PLA, does tend to one-side things, so I do agree with Erik on this, just too much work to remove it, and not sure what can be done other than to make it an ROE!!!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Korean War- Human Wave too strong? - by Warhorse - 09-26-2012, 06:37 AM
RE: Korean War- Human Wave too strong? - by Scud - 10-03-2012, 02:54 AM
RE: Korean War- Human Wave too strong? - by Warhorse - 10-03-2012, 06:53 AM