• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

objectve stars
09-20-2012, 09:09 AM,
objectve stars
How do you know how much an objective is worth? I just finished a game, and I held one obj. and my opponent held the other. Mine had 3 stars and his 1, yet at game end we each got 200 pts.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
Quote this message in a reply
09-20-2012, 09:14 AM,
RE: objectve stars
I don't think there is a way to determine how many points an objective is worth unless you open the map in the scenario editor. For scenarios,usually the objectives along with the corresponding points are listed in the briefings. For QBs you can either open it in the editor of assume the objectives have equal values. For most Qbs this assumption should be correct.
Send this user an email
09-21-2012, 05:14 AM,
In my fight I concentrated on the 3 star, thinking it worth more and totally ignored the single star, allowing LG to have it no contest. Lesson learned.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
09-21-2012, 11:37 PM,
(09-21-2012, 05:14 AM)Weasel Wrote: In my fight I concentrated on the 3 star, thinking it worth more and totally ignored the single star, allowing LG to have it no contest. Lesson learned.

I've deleted the game now Chris, but I think from my side the stars were swapped around. The objective you defended had 1 star and mine had 3 stars.

Perhaps the stars show the relative importance to your side of each victory location?

09-22-2012, 02:25 AM,
Could be, I won't disregard them anymore that is for sure. I am glad it worked out a draw anyway, it was unfair with my Tigers forcing you to the map edge. I do hope my arty and speculation MG42 fire gave you a headache though.