• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Out of Bootcamp
09-15-2012, 07:02 PM,
Opponent Needed  Out of Bootcamp
Could someone please help me get out of Bootcamp with a PBEM-game!
How about this: CMFI, ME, Medium battle size, 60 min, daytime (avoid night), rarity standard, mixed force, huge map (have to consider transportation), everything else random?
Quote this message in a reply
09-15-2012, 08:50 PM,
RE: Out of Bootcamp
Hi Nemo,

Email sent.
Monsieure Pinke

(09-15-2012, 07:02 PM)Nemo_SE Wrote: Could someone please help me get out of Bootcamp with a PBEM-game!
How about this: CMFI, ME, Medium battle size, 60 min, daytime (avoid night), rarity standard, mixed force, huge map (have to consider transportation), everything else random?

09-18-2012, 07:05 AM,
If you still need a game,drop me a setup. I have all the games/modules.
My email is [email protected] You can use it to mail me the setup or send me a dropbox invitation.
Send this user an email
09-18-2012, 03:06 PM,
If you are looking for another game you can send a setup or dropbox invite to [email protected] I have all three games as well.
09-20-2012, 02:30 AM,
Thumbs_Down  RE: Out of Bootcamp
Sorry guys, this is what has happened to me:

You see, I earlier bought the CMBN through Apples App Store
It turned out that there was a bug in it: that version couldn't produce readable PBEM-files!

According to Battlefront Tech support this bug was limited to the App Store version.
So I asked them to give me the version direct from Battlefront, but they refused.
I had to wait for the update from the "Mac developer".

Shortly after that the CMFI arrived and I bought that one directly from Battlefront, just to discover that it had the same bug!
They have been lying to me: it's a bug in the Mac-versions!

Now I am mad as hell and I am opening fire on the tech support.
If they don't give me a good defence, I'm going to place a warning about the CM Mac version in as many places that I can think of, starting with App Store and Blitzkrieg!
09-20-2012, 11:34 AM,
Opponent Needed  RE: Out of Bootcamp
Hi, I'm looking for a game CM-FI, flexible on setups, let me know if you still looking for one.