• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Poll: How balanced you believe this scenario is?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Totally Pro Axis
0%
0 0%
Moderately Pro Axis
0%
0 0%
Slightly Pro Axis
33.33%
2 33.33%
Well Balanced
0%
0 0%
Slightly Pro Allies
16.67%
1 16.67%
Moderately Pro Allies
16.67%
1 16.67%
Totally Pro Allies
33.33%
2 33.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[CMBN-CW] Scenario of the month: September - CW 18 Platoon
09-19-2012, 11:52 AM,
RE: [CMBN-CW] Scenario of the month: September - CW 18 Platoon
Actually,it has already been decided who plays which side.
See the above pickings,you'll play with the allies.
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
09-23-2012, 12:56 AM,
Game Mad Mike vs. strangewhispers has finished, with a Total Victory for my UK forces.

I will vote moderate pro Allies, since you have quite a large force to accomplish the mission.
09-23-2012, 02:39 AM,
(09-23-2012, 12:56 AM)Mad Mike Wrote: Game Mad Mike vs. strangewhispers has finished, with a Total Victory for my UK forces.

I will vote moderate pro Allies, since you have quite a large force to accomplish the mission.

I meant to select moderate pro allies, but hit the wrong button and selected total allies. I don't think it was quite that bad, but the moderately pro seems to be the situation.
Send this user an email
09-23-2012, 03:46 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-23-2012, 09:02 PM by raz_atoth.)
Oh, and I have started doing some Let's Plays for a bunch of different games, I ended up recording my half of the match between Mad Mike and I. I am putting together a series of LP episodes (I usually do only about 15 minutes an episode).

Here is the trailer for it

I am not good at writing up a review, but being a smarty mouth while playing might help. If anyone is interested, the rest of the LP's will start coming out this week for this scenario. Also as a side note, I am not a very good player, so no laughing too hard :).

One more thing, yes there are sometimes images of wife and/or pets interspersed, it is on purpose. It is just a thing I do with the LP's.

I modified the post a bit,to embed the youtube video rather than show the link.raz.
Send this user an email
09-23-2012, 10:05 AM,
(09-23-2012, 03:46 AM)strangewhispers Wrote: Oh, and I have started doing some Let's Plays for a bunch of different games, I ended up recording my half of the match between Mad Mike and I. I am putting together a series of LP episodes (I usually do only about 15 minutes an episode).

http://youtu.be/_pLmpPtlZ0k

I am not good at writing up a review, but being a smarty mouth while playing might help. If anyone is interested, the rest of the LP's will start coming out this week for this scenario. Also as a side note, I am not a very good player, so no laughing too hard :).

One more thing, yes there are sometimes images of wife and/or pets interspersed, it is on purpose. It is just a thing I do with the LP's.

Nice viedeo! That's done in iMovie on a Mac correct?

09-23-2012, 10:07 AM,
(09-23-2012, 10:05 AM)DasTiger Wrote: Nice viedeo! That's done in iMovie on a Mac correct?

Oh ya, I don't have the ability to do it on my own, so I rely on my little macbook to do it for me :). Although its easy to pick up things.
Send this user an email
09-23-2012, 06:03 PM,
(09-23-2012, 03:46 AM)strangewhispers Wrote: Oh, and I have started doing some Let's Plays for a bunch of different games, I ended up recording my half of the match between Mad Mike and I. I am putting together a series of LP episodes (I usually do only about 15 minutes an episode).

http://youtu.be/_pLmpPtlZ0k

Great stuff .. looking forward to the full thing. Big Grin2
09-26-2012, 02:10 PM,
Here is the first of three LP's (I have it divided in 10-13 minute videos instead of one big one). I am still learning the LP thing so please excuse me if I meander vocally.

Send this user an email
09-26-2012, 03:07 PM,
Wow. Great stuff!
Thanks for sharing :)
Send this user an email
09-28-2012, 01:38 PM,
(09-26-2012, 03:07 PM)raz_atoth Wrote: Wow. Great stuff!
Thanks for sharing :)
Thanks sir!

here is another one, the second of three.
Send this user an email