• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Old mods - does anyone use them?
08-28-2012, 10:42 PM,
RE: Old mods - does anyone use them?
Thank You Sign Thanks Weasel!
"You know, fightin' in a basement offers a lot of difficulties. Number one being, you're fightin' in a basement!" - LT Aldo Raine
Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2012, 02:41 AM,
(08-25-2012, 10:06 PM)Der Landser Wrote: I'd like to download these files before they get removed.

I tried to download the vid998.zip and SPWAW_H2H_fr_short.exe files, but I get a fatal error. Can the problem be corrected or the files restored so they can be downloaded?

Still working on them, hopefully fixed today.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
09-07-2012, 04:43 AM,
All files work correctly now and the download section has been cleaned up by Scud (many thanks).
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
09-08-2012, 06:14 AM,
Hi Weasel, I tried to download the vid998.zip and SPWAW_H2H_fr_short.exe files, but I'm still getting a fatal error. I tried using Internet Explorer and Firefox with the same results.
"You know, fightin' in a basement offers a lot of difficulties. Number one being, you're fightin' in a basement!" - LT Aldo Raine
09-08-2012, 12:43 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-08-2012, 12:44 PM by Weasel.)
did you delete your cache and reload the page, works fine for both Scud and myself (just checked again, works fine)
09-09-2012, 10:06 PM,
Hi Weasel. I manually cleared the cache and tried to download the files again without success. I also tried to download the files with Firefox without success.

When I try to download the vid998.zip file, I get the following error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 61614418 bytes) in /var/www/source/class_venus_file.php on line 357

When I try to download the SPWAW_H2H_fr_short.exe file, I get the following error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 43084326 bytes) in /var/www/source/class_venus_functions.php

The odd thing is that I was able to download all of the other files in this directory without problem. These are the only two files that are an issue.