• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Seeking opponent for CMBN/CW!
08-08-2012, 04:17 AM,
New Game  Seeking opponent for CMBN/CW!
Hey all I just signed up here, looking to get a game (or a few) going with some people. I am fairly new to playing against an actual human in this game, but will play against any skill level. I just want to play! Scenario, QB or sides does not matter much to me. I have not used dropbox much, but I have installed it, and it looks pretty straightforward. I will be fairly active with my turns and length between turns, especially in a couple days when I get a week holidays, look forward to hearing from you! :)
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2012, 09:09 AM,
RE: Seeking opponent for CMBN/CW!
Shoot a scenario my way,please. I have both cmbn and cw. My email is [email protected]
Send this user an email
08-08-2012, 03:22 PM,
(08-08-2012, 04:17 AM)Rocc Wrote: Hey all I just signed up here, looking to get a game (or a few) going with some people. I am fairly new to playing against an actual human in this game, but will play against any skill level. I just want to play! Scenario, QB or sides does not matter much to me. I have not used dropbox much, but I have installed it, and it looks pretty straightforward. I will be fairly active with my turns and length between turns, especially in a couple days when I get a week holidays, look forward to hearing from you! :)

i am ready to play a game,cmbn this is the [email protected]
08-08-2012, 04:22 PM,
If you still have an open slot, feel free to send a set up to [email protected] or create a drop box folder. I have no preference on side, scenario or qb is fine. I have both cmbn and cw