• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Opponent wanted for CMBN
08-05-2012, 12:00 PM,
New Game  Opponent wanted for CMBN
Hi all

I'm looking for a small/medium scenario for CM:BN, its been a while since i last played and want to start off with something not to mad!

Also i see that because of the size of the PBEM files many are using this Dropbox website, so if thats the case this will also be a trial run using that site for the first time so i may take a little while getting used to it.

Any hoo, if anyone fancies kicking my butt let me know. Helmet Wink

TTFN Matt
Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2012, 12:22 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-07-2012, 12:25 PM by warpbemail.)
RE: Opponent wanted for CMBN
(08-05-2012, 12:00 PM)Fubar Wrote: Hi all

I'm looking for a small/medium scenario for CM:BN, its been a while since i last played and want to start off with something not to mad!

Also i see that because of the size of the PBEM files many are using this Dropbox website, so if thats the case this will also be a trial run using that site for the first time so i may take a little while getting used to it.

Any hoo, if anyone fancies kicking my butt let me know. Helmet Wink

TTFN Matt

Sure, I've never played CMBN PBEM. I've never used Drop box either, so we can suffer together...LOL

How about Cats Chasing Dogs? Which side do you prefer?
08-08-2012, 02:19 AM,
(08-05-2012, 12:00 PM)Fubar Wrote: Hi all

Any hoo, if anyone fancies kicking my butt let me know. :helmet wink:

TTFN Matt

hi there if you still interested in a game let me now greetz!!
08-08-2012, 02:20 AM,
Just a heads-up that you can see here: https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...?tid=61497 how to use dropbox&h2hh ;)
Send this user an email
08-09-2012, 05:56 AM,
Thanks for the link Raz_Atoth i was wondering how to set up dropbox! Now i know Helmet Smile

Hey guys sure i'd like a game still, i did think maybe noone was playing CMBN anymore!

Cat's Chasing Dogs sounds fine to me warpbemail, i'm happy to play either side....do you also want to use dropbox for this game then?

Hey steiner48 sure i'd like a game still, any scenario is fine just let me know if you want to use email or dropbox, if you have something you'd like to try then plz just send me a turn.

Look forwards to the battle. Mex Big Grin

TTFN

08-09-2012, 06:20 AM,
Just set up Dropbox, was a piece of cake, if u guys want i can invite you to dropbox then we both get extra storage space as a reward!

TTFN
08-09-2012, 09:40 AM,
(08-09-2012, 06:20 AM)Fubar Wrote: Just set up Dropbox, was a piece of cake, if u guys want i can invite you to dropbox then we both get extra storage space as a reward!

TTFN

Alright. I sent the invite to you for Cats chasing Dogs. I chose the Germans this time around. Let the fight begin.
08-10-2012, 08:14 AM,
(08-09-2012, 09:40 AM)warpbemail Wrote: Alright. I sent the invite to you for Cats chasing Dogs. I chose the Germans this time around. Let the fight begin.

File recieved ok, i've sent the reply....hope it works ok.

Good luck and have fun mate.

TTFN