• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Poll: Should Lapland War Mod have a ladder?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No. LWM should not have a ladder at all.
0%
0 0%
Yes. LWM should have a ladder of its own.
0%
0 0%
Yes. LWM should be part of EF2 ladder.
100.00%
9 100.00%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Separate Ladder For Lapland Mod?
06-14-2012, 04:52 PM,
RE: Separate Ladder For Lapland Mod?
(06-14-2012, 01:13 PM)Scud Wrote: You guys want this to be set up as part of the CS ladder, correct? So when someone posts a game it can be reported as Campaign Series / then "The Lapland War" mod / then whatever Lapland scenario—but still part of the overall CS ladder?

Same way we did Warhorse modifications?

If you'd prefer the scenarios to just be lumped in as "EF", then I don't see where you need anything in the way of altering the game reporting/ladder structure. If that's the case I'm not sure why Petri was asking for moderator help(?)

Anyway, it's all good, just let me know what you want me to do, if anything and apologies if I'm not quite understanding this.

Dave

The fact is that I did not know what I was asking for Jester

I thought the Korean Mod and Ktalan Mod ladders were cumbersome and difficult to implement, hence I thougth it would be easier to just lump LWM scenarios into regular EF ladder.

Now that I actually understand the structure I fully agree that LWM should be a sub-ladder within JTCS. As junk2drive points out, it does require separate files to enable it. Also the purpose of LW is changing as we speak, as even if Finnish OOB would be part of JTCS 1.5 the mod is now becoming a vehicle for adding new Allied countries to EF2.

France, UK and US are there, Germany is being worked upon, and now it seems likely I would later in the summer/ autumn combine Vichy French units with French units, possibly having access to Boisforas' Indochina units as well.

And maybe it does not stop there either?

So yes, I would now define my request for a EF ladder as a sub-ladder of JTCS. Cheers6
Visit us at CSLegion.com
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Separate Ladder For Lapland Mod? - by Crossroads - 06-10-2012, 09:05 PM
RE: Separate Ladder For Lapland Mod? - by Scud - 06-12-2012, 11:23 PM
RE: Separate Ladder For Lapland Mod? - by Scud - 06-12-2012, 11:38 PM
RE: Separate Ladder For Lapland Mod? - by Scud - 06-13-2012, 01:39 AM
RE: Separate Ladder For Lapland Mod? - by Scud - 06-13-2012, 04:44 AM
RE: Separate Ladder For Lapland Mod? - by Scud - 06-14-2012, 10:39 AM
RE: Separate Ladder For Lapland Mod? - by Scud - 06-14-2012, 01:13 PM
RE: Separate Ladder For Lapland Mod? - by Crossroads - 06-14-2012, 04:52 PM