• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New Site Feature!
04-21-2012, 03:51 AM,
RE: New Site Feature!
That's a very neat feature. Forfeit victories were always problematic.
Quote this message in a reply
04-21-2012, 03:54 AM,
I like it!

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
04-21-2012, 06:23 AM,
Hey Mike,

Yes, Imjin is getting close, love that scenario!! Relieving the 23rd is a tough nut, but am going to put the 81mortars back in, and take away the objective point halfway up. Too tempting for a player to take it and sit, not exit the map which is the main objective!! Although, maybe lower that objective, to encourage the UN player to keep moving.

The K'talan ones I'm not as concerned about, only 45 downloads of that one as opposed to 124 of Korean War, but unfortunately I really like that mod, and can't stop coming up with ideas, keep telling myself stop, but can't!

Mike
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
04-21-2012, 06:06 PM,
For the game reported as not competitive, does it include in numbers of games played? Or it does not affect any stats and only shows up in the list of the games played by the member?
04-22-2012, 12:54 AM,
(04-21-2012, 06:06 PM)PawelM Wrote: For the game reported as not competitive, does it include in numbers of games played? Or it does not affect any stats and only shows up in the list of the games played by the member?
I am lead to believe that if you tick this checkbox the game appears on your profile page but not on your ladder stats. ;)