• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

CMBN Bootcamp
03-12-2012, 02:10 AM,
CMBN Bootcamp
We have 90+ players in our bootcamp. I know that some of those players have games in progress and will eventually move onto the ladder. Thats fine.

One of the other ladders here (CS?) have started a drive to get their bootcamp players active. Should we not do the same here?
Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2012, 08:55 AM,
RE: CMBN Bootcamp
Yes you are right about the Boot Camp I tried getting them on the CM+1 to get more involved, never got the response that I was hoping for.....I do wonder why people join club's if they don't intend to be active....Good on YA for bringing it up mate
REAL OPPONENTS SEE THE BATTLE OUT TO THE END, WINNING OR LOSING
03-12-2012, 11:31 PM,
That's funny,as i was just thinking at a 'Adopt a Bootcamper/Newbie' program. Probably with a different name Big Grin New players would be paired with experienced ones in a test game which won't count as a ladder game,but would earn bonus points for each players.
Send this user an email
03-13-2012, 02:02 AM,
@ Hedge : sent you an email about our proposed CM1 game..

I put my money where my mouth is and yesterday sent emails to some of the bootcampers on the first page (the newest members to enter bootcamp).

So far I have received four responses:

The one guy said he doesnt play ladder games.

Another one indicated he was playing several pbems already and was full.

And two guys indicated that they would take me up on my offer of a game.

So its been a success sort of.

I am not a memer of Webob but their idea of getting a sponsor for each new player does make sense.
03-14-2012, 05:34 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-14-2012, 05:34 AM by cargol.)
(03-12-2012, 11:31 PM)raz_atoth Wrote: That's funny,as i was just thinking at a 'Adopt a Bootcamper/Newbie' program. Probably with a different name Big Grin New players would be paired with experienced ones in a test game which won't count as a ladder game,but would earn bonus points for each players.

Good idea there Raz.
03-16-2012, 09:34 AM,
I'm up for a WEGO game. If interested, please send me a setup.

I would prefer to Attack/Assault
Size less than large
No preference on Axis/Allied
03-19-2012, 06:57 PM,
I am in. I will play anyone for training non-later. I have a big problem with mortars and artillary

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
non-latter not later lol
03-20-2012, 01:27 AM,
(03-19-2012, 06:57 PM)Nordeathz Wrote: I am in. I will play anyone for training non-later. I have a big problem with mortars and artillary

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
non-latter not later lol

Send me a setup,please,if you need a non-ladder game.
I have both cmbn and commonwealth.
My email is [email protected]

Send this user an email