• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

TRIPLE Edit: FIXED and FIXED again New versions gone up..no more updates!
01-19-2012, 02:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-19-2012, 02:08 PM by Wodin.)
RE: Double Edit: FIXED New versions gone up..no more updates!
If people end up using it and it makes the game look better and they get more enjoyment then it's all worthwhile.

Modding for me is about making improving if I can something I know others would love and if it makes a great game like this look a touch better and people use it and feel the game is all the better for it it's all worthwhile...funny enough I don't really play that much anymore...this is a project I've wanted to do for about five or six years...well when I first came across the series anyway.

I tried to enhance Tigers Unleashed maps...though it's pretty impossible really, and it needs a total change and I'm not up to the task...but I give it a little polish. then I thought lets go do that SB mod..especially when I saw how woeful the units where for RV and there where no mods about that improved them but only ones that changed them totally, I knew I had to go and do it.

I have noticed that some of the faces in the info box overlap a touch...but I really think thats it now...hope it's not to much of an issue.
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply