• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Quick Pic of my RV mod
01-15-2012, 02:47 PM,
RE: Quick Pic of my RV mod
Wodin,

Don't worry. Just like life, you learn though trial & error. Next time will be easier and you will
pickup little tricks to help with the next project!

Can I ask what programs you are using?
"Ideals are peaceful. History is violent."
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2012, 01:16 AM,
(01-15-2012, 02:47 PM)Richie61 Wrote: Wodin,

Don't worry. Just like life, you learn though trial & error. Next time will be easier and you will

Yes mainly Gimp and Image Converter Plus and abit of (but find it to complicated at times) Paint Shop Pro X2.

I may use Image converter to rescale or PSPX2 rather than gimp and see if it causes less transparent pixels.
Send this user an email
01-16-2012, 06:00 AM,
(01-16-2012, 01:16 AM)Wodin Wrote:
(01-15-2012, 02:47 PM)Richie61 Wrote: Wodin,

Yes mainly Gimp and Image Converter Plus and abit of (but find it to complicated at times) Paint Shop Pro X2.

I may use Image converter to rescale or PSPX2 rather than gimp and see if it causes less transparent pixels.

I think it's OK to release now.I just need to alter the counters a little then the package will go up.

If people find they see abit to much pink I will go over them again or try another way but it's barely perceptible on a few faces.
Send this user an email
01-17-2012, 01:10 AM,
Faces finished. Al new counter bases for the new faces to go on done (I will give an option though no to use them). Symbol tweak finished.

It's just a case on converting the unit box's from Jisons MapMod for use in RV and I'v finished. Hopefully tonight or tomorrow. I pretty pleased the with new counter bases., again it's a mod I've wanted to do for ages. I'm again using some of Jisons work (Big thanks to him) but turning it to use in SB.

Can't wait to see the reaction when it's up for download. Everything is coming together and the collection of mods and tweaks I'm using brings out the best in the game I believe.
Send this user an email