• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Play Sorrow on Saipan - fantastic fun
01-08-2012, 12:07 AM,
RE: Play Sorrow on Saipan - fantastic fun
(01-07-2012, 08:01 PM)Huib Versloot Wrote: It can be found in the map editor under "values" and so does the compass.

In the example I changed the height of "hill 500" to 500 metres by changing the delta to 42 and adding some elevations (only 5 minutes work). Note that with a delta of 42 a two step elevation (=84 m height difference ) might not be traversable for vehicles, so where there was the unpaved road in this map I made sure there are only one step elevations.
Attached the map example in case it is useful. I renamed it to MW_Saipan_500 so it won't overwrite the original.

Thanks, my friend! Salute2
That is a beauty to behold! I never realized it was that simple.

Cheers3

HSL

Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2012, 12:23 AM,
(01-07-2012, 09:49 PM)Kool Kat Wrote: Huib: Smoke7

Your "5 minutes of work" has greatly improved both the elevations and terrain in my "Sorrow on Saipan" scenario! Dig

Many thanks sir! :respect2:

An example of true collaboration in scenario development and design among Blitz players!

I look forward to utilizing this "new and improved" map in the next test version of my scenario!

It really is a New Year? Cheers3

Thanks Mike.
I overlooked one hex near 24,21 where is still a 2 step elevation in the road.
Corrected it. (see attachment)
Have fun with it. I'll give the scn a go when the final version is available and the scn can be played for the ladder.

Huib

.zip   MW_Saipan_500.zip (Size: 2.41 KB / Downloads: 2)

01-08-2012, 12:28 AM,
(01-08-2012, 12:23 AM)Huib Versloot Wrote: Thanks Mike.
I overlooked one hex near 24,21 where is still a 2 step elevation in the road.
Corrected it. (see attachment)
Have fun with it. I'll give the scn a go when the final version is available and the scn can be played for the ladder.

I got it!

Thanks again Huib!

Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email