• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Scenarios for Korean War Mod
12-30-2011, 03:41 PM,
RE: Scenarios for Korean War Mod
Mike, in addition to other suggestions for needs at this stage, snipers would be appropriate.
Quote this message in a reply
12-30-2011, 09:47 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-30-2011, 09:52 PM by Warhorse.)
Thanks Rod, already added in!!!;-) Keep them thoughts comin'!! So far all countries, except the Philippines, I think, whom I couldn't find record of engineers, have had the following added;
Mine engineers
Construction engineers
Bridging engineers
Snipers
Engineer Trucks
Pontoon ferry
Crewed Boats
Flamethrower Team(US-new icon too!)

I haven't actually edited the company oob's to include these though, would you mind waiting on the update to include that?

Mike
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
12-30-2011, 11:15 PM,
(12-30-2011, 09:47 PM)Warhorse Wrote: Thanks Rod, already added in!!!;-) Keep them thoughts comin'!! So far all countries, except the Philippines, I think, whom I couldn't find record of engineers, have had the following added;
Mine engineers
Construction engineers
Bridging engineers
Snipers
Engineer Trucks
Pontoon ferry
Crewed Boats

I haven't actually edited the company oob's to include these though, would you mind waiting on the update to include that?

Mike

Hi Mike,

Were there any South Africans involved?

Regards,
Ashley
Send this user an email
12-30-2011, 11:41 PM,
(12-30-2011, 11:15 PM)Ashcloud Wrote:
(12-30-2011, 09:47 PM)Warhorse Wrote: Thanks Rod, already added in!!!;-) Keep them thoughts comin'!! So far all countries, except the Philippines, I think, whom I couldn't find record of engineers, have had the following added;
Mine engineers
Construction engineers
Bridging engineers
Snipers
Engineer Trucks
Pontoon ferry
Crewed Boats

Mike

Hi Mike,

Regards,
Ashley
Hey Ashley, I included also the South African Air Force. Just some aircraft for missions. They had the #2 "Cheetah" Squadron of the SAAF, arriving in Korea around November 1950 with P-51D fighter planes. They were re-equipped with F-86F jet fighters in January 1953. As far as I know, no accountable ground troops fought there.

Mike
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

12-31-2011, 12:08 AM,
(12-30-2011, 11:41 PM)Warhorse Wrote:
(12-30-2011, 11:15 PM)Ashcloud Wrote:
Mine engineers
Construction engineers
Bridging engineers
Snipers
Engineer Trucks
Pontoon ferry
Crewed Boats

Mike

Hi Mike,

Regards,
Ashley
Hey Ashley, I included also the South African Air Force. Just some aircraft for missions. They had the #2 "Cheetah" Squadron of the SAAF, arriving in Korea around November 1950 with P-51D fighter planes. They were re-equipped with F-86F jet fighters in January 1953. As far as I know, no accountable ground troops fought there.

Mike

Excellent, they must include your mod in the database - going to enjoy playing this one for a while I am sure (love the Korean towns, houses, cities).
Send this user an email
12-31-2011, 02:07 AM,
Mine engineers
Construction engineers
Bridging engineers
Snipers
Engineer Trucks
Pontoon ferry
Crewed Boats

Mike

Mike, Could use some bazooka sections.

Huib
12-31-2011, 02:17 AM,
Huib,

Got it!! Thanks all for the input!

Mike
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

12-31-2011, 05:51 AM,
Hi Mike, great to hear that the mod is out! I assume from an earlier post that the Yongsan scenario I made is also not compatible though?

Cheers, Chris
12-31-2011, 06:05 AM,
Hi Chris!!! Actually your scenario is converted AND included!! Thank you very much!! Where've you been?

Mike
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

12-31-2011, 06:59 AM,
Re the South Africans ...correct..no ground troops, one P-51 squadron