• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Korean War Mod
12-27-2011, 02:01 AM,
RE: Korean War Mod
(12-27-2011, 12:42 AM)Ivan The Big Wrote: Mike,

I love the new vehicle sounds especially the trucks! I was wondering if you recorded that yourself as a passenger on a single tandem flatbed or found the sound files somewhere on the net?

When the leaders move it sounds like my old '96 Jeep Cherokee, that is cool!

I really like your mod, it has a lot of potential!

Happy Holidays!

Ivan the Big:smoke:

Hey Ivan,

Thanks very much, I had forgotten I changed all of the movement sounds!! I can't remember where I got those sounds from, I think a couple might have come from COD!!

Really glad you guys are enjoying this game, thank you so much!!

Mike

Quote this message in a reply
12-27-2011, 07:40 AM,
RE: Korean War Mod-update!!!
Hey all, was trying out a new scenario I'm making for Korea, noticed it's version 1.02!!! So, I'm updating the files now to 1.04 and will post an update when finished, sorry for that, I worked on this a long time ago!!

Mike
12-27-2011, 10:37 AM,
I DL'd and got it working no issues...

Operation Chromite baby... Nice... Oh, I see you were featured in your own full length motion picture by Speilberg.. LOL...

Regards,

Jim

12-27-2011, 11:22 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-27-2011, 11:24 AM by Warhorse.)
Cool, good to hear no issues, some can't DL the suckers, I suspect some kinda ISP thing, or settings in browsers etc.

That scennie is awesome isn't it?! David Galster really put a lot into this, unfortunately he's one of the guys unable to download the darn thing, grrr!!

LOL, yeah me and the wife were cracking up about the movie!!!

Mike
12-27-2011, 11:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-27-2011, 11:57 PM by Ashcloud.)
Damn, I am getting an 486 error. It looks amazing but when I try and start a scenario I get an error message with the code 486. Any ideas?

Sorry, put it in the Matrix Folder and now it is running - truly an amazing piece of work - I love it. Well Done, you made me a happy soldier.
Send this user an email
12-28-2011, 01:08 AM,
Whew, close call!!! Got a scennie dealing with the Imjin River battle started now, trying to test it, but gotta tweak the scenario AFTER I get done updating this to 1.04!! Thanks for trying it out Ash!!

Mike
12-28-2011, 07:57 AM,
(12-28-2011, 01:08 AM)Warhorse Wrote: Whew, close call!!! Got a scennie dealing with the Imjin River battle started now, trying to test it, but gotta tweak the scenario AFTER I get done updating this to 1.04!! Thanks for trying it out Ash!!

Mike

It is my pleasure, this is truly an amazing amount of work and I am very grateful - I feel like I got a new Christmas present.
Send this user an email
01-03-2012, 03:16 AM,
Mike,

Minor glitch in the graphics that hopefully can be repaired in the 1.04 update. The barren brush terrain in 3D shows up as Palm Trees instead of the wonderful looking brush terrain?

I noticed it when I was working on my Chosin East map. Thought you should know.

Thanks

01-03-2012, 04:59 AM,
LOL, thanks, yep caught that and is fixed in the update!! Thanks for mentioning that though!

Mike
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
01-03-2012, 10:29 AM,
No Mike, thank you for the mod.

I love it!!!!