• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

WITP-AE
10-21-2011, 01:33 PM,
RE: WITP-AE
This Let's Play thread on the somethingawful forums has to be one of the craziest attempts ever at chronicling a game of WITP.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthr...id=3238049
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2011, 02:52 AM,
(10-21-2011, 11:29 AM)jadpanther Wrote: Being new to these games I have to say the best way to figure them out is to play them and take your lumps. They both seem to be awesome games.........but the learning curve is really steep, at least for me it has been. But the game is very satisfying. I have another monster to learn next WITE, and I am holding off on that one for now......lol.

Anyone want to crush me in a friendly game of WITP, soon I'll be running the AE version as well.

Jad

AE is simply the best wargame on the market of any type we like here. It has its roots in WITP but everything is better.

There will I understand be some new manual as there have been a lot of patches including a lot of minor fixes that are due out as a comprehensive patch soon. You need to visit the Matrix games forums on a regular basis for play tips etc.

satr with the smallest scn possible - if you have played WITP it helps.

If I had only one wargame allowed to me it would be AE .

11-10-2011, 10:04 AM,
I have my first game in play AE now............Finding it very interesting.......I'm hooked. Will take some time to get all the details worked out.

Jad