• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

FGM v The Blitz Tournament
07-13-2011, 09:07 AM,
FGM v The Blitz Tournament
Over at The Few Good Men we have already completed one tournament and currently have a campaign and Domination tournament under way but Im wondering if our brothers here at The Blitz would be interested in perhaps some kind of competition between our two fine clubs?
Quote this message in a reply
07-14-2011, 02:30 AM,
RE: FGM v The Blitz Tournament
Cant we rather go beat up on the guys at Webob and that other forum where Mr Dorosh is a member. Take note I dont know the guy and therefore have nothing against him.

I am a member of both TB and FGM now on whose side do I participate?

Has there been tournaments like this in the past between the clubs?
07-14-2011, 04:21 AM,
That would be an excellent idea,Shane.What kind of tournament do you have in mind?
Send this user an email
07-14-2011, 08:59 AM,
No idea.... Im thinking of using stock scenarios. Half of us defend the other half attack and we add up the points at the end.

A thread here and a thread at The Few Good Men would generate a lot of activity I think with a lot of saber rattling within our respective camps. And being The FGM and The Blitz I know there will be no controversy. :)
07-14-2011, 09:29 AM,
So we'll need at least two scenarios :-) The burning questions is which ones :-)
Also,just as a though you and myself should not be directly involved in playing but rather in gathering pics/videos from the on-going games so we can post it on our forums when it's done?
Send this user an email
07-14-2011, 05:07 PM,
Technically we could use the same scenario. Half defending and half attacking. Say 6 players per side. 3 doing each.

Scores are totalled at the end?

Im in agreement to sit it out and provide the updates for our respective clubs. :)
07-15-2011, 02:05 PM,
Like my dear friend Daisy said. I'm also an member of both clubs. :whis:
Live is ours, we life it our way!

[07-06-2011] quote from my wife: "Off to bed children, daddy wants to have a nice relaxing evening of combat"  -Damn I love her- :Grin2:

[email protected] 
07-16-2011, 12:53 AM,
Most of us are. :)
07-16-2011, 03:24 AM,
Which side has the better Beer!!!!Big Grin

***** Fredrocker's Combat Mission Site *****"Nobody cares how much you know, until they know how much you care." - Theodore Roosevelt
Send this user an email