• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

John Tiller Panzer Battles
07-09-2011, 09:18 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-09-2011, 09:18 AM by -72-.)
RE: John Tiller Panzer Battles
(07-08-2011, 11:00 PM)FM WarB Wrote: Would any improvements He makes to his new version at the probable cost of a graphics downgrade be worth it?

Considering how much of the old Talonsoft graphics end up in user mods...

in all honesty, what "downgrade?"
Bydand
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2011, 09:35 AM,
I tried to get Glenn Saunders to give me the scoop on Panzer Battles back in March, just got...
"Yes, I am the guy with PzB on my plate as well, but I am not at liberty to discuss works in progress on any series"
Doh! Darn ethical employees!

I am really, really looking forward to this series. Actually at this point I just want JTS to release something...it has been awhile. Not sure where I got the idea that the next title was going to be another Squad Battles title...but I heard it somewhere...from someone...and is probably uninformed gossip...
07-09-2011, 02:37 PM,
i wish they would throw us a bone. some screens or a possible release date.
07-10-2011, 07:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-10-2011, 07:03 AM by Wolfgang.)
"IIRC, this is the scale of the AH Panzer Blitz / Panzer Leader board games.

Dog Soldier"

Loved Panzer Leader, one of my first AH games (still have that original). I am very much looking forward to this.^^

Hmm, Ill speculate that if its gonna be a ww2 era game that it will be in north africa:

1. Because there is no sqb that is in north africa (at least that I know of) yet.
2. North africa would be a great setting for this scale of combat.

Send this user an email
07-11-2011, 08:03 AM,
(07-09-2011, 07:09 AM)jmlima Wrote: This is not an old game re-packed, it's a brand new game.

That's the problem: The old games had great maps & graphics. :cool2: