• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

kh 43 clearing rubble for 20+ turns?
07-13-2011, 04:02 AM,
RE: kh 43 clearing rubble for 20+ turns?
(07-12-2011, 05:27 PM)Lien Leposh Wrote: I know it takes a while so I just plonk the Engineers down , set them to work and forget about them. I have about 4-5 clearing rear areas at the moment and the rate of clearing seems reasonable to me. The annoying bit will be having to RE RUBBLE them when Ivan reaches them!

I don't think you can re-rubble an already cleared hex.
Quote this message in a reply
07-13-2011, 04:21 AM,
(07-13-2011, 04:02 AM)Nitram Draw Wrote:
(07-12-2011, 05:27 PM)Lien Leposh Wrote: I know it takes a while so I just plonk the Engineers down , set them to work and forget about them. I have about 4-5 clearing rear areas at the moment and the rate of clearing seems reasonable to me. The annoying bit will be having to RE RUBBLE them when Ivan reaches them!

:eek1:
Well I will find out in the next 10-20 turns and let you know for sure!

Can anyone say for sure one way or another please? My plans for world domination depend on the results of this simple question!Big Grin
07-13-2011, 05:41 AM,
(07-13-2011, 04:21 AM)Lien Leposh Wrote:
(07-13-2011, 04:02 AM)Nitram Draw Wrote:

:eek1:
Well I will find out in the next 10-20 turns and let you know for sure!

Can anyone say for sure one way or another please? My plans for world domination depend on the results of this simple question!Big Grin

Well it sure would suck to spend 20 turns clearing RUBBLE only to have it re-rubble the next turn! :)
07-14-2011, 11:46 AM,
The simple answer is NO. Once "RUBBLE" is reduced to "Rubble" further bombardments only create driveway gravel.

For more information on this subject, and maybe a new way to look at the idea of RUBBLE, see the History Channel's show History Detectives : Stalingrad.

An explosives expert in building demolition went to Stalingrad and inspected some of the preserved buildings there. His findings just might change your mind about how RUBBLE in the game should work.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp