• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Suggestion for F 14 update
07-06-2011, 12:01 PM,
RE: Suggestion for F 14 update
(07-03-2011, 05:12 AM)jonnymacbrown Wrote:
(07-03-2011, 05:07 AM)Dog Soldier Wrote: The "next unit" ("N" key) command allows one to cycle through all units that have not been given orders to fire or move. Pretty easy to find the ones digging in using this command.

It has worked well enough for a final check for me at the end of a turn before I advance the turn to find overlooked units.

Dog Soldier

Good idea! Thanks! jonny Big Grin:happy::):rolleyes:

I tried this in my latest night turn as French. It is very time consuming. :(
Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2011, 05:12 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-12-2011, 05:40 AM by Liebchen.)
I can't really use that "N" key, myself, for the reasons stated.

What I would like to see (although I suspect it is not do-able) is a highlight of all units that have at least 1/3 of their movement allowance remaining (i.e. are at least in the yellow).
07-14-2011, 11:30 AM,
(07-06-2011, 12:01 PM)jonnymacbrown Wrote:
(07-03-2011, 05:12 AM)jonnymacbrown Wrote:
(07-03-2011, 05:07 AM)Dog Soldier Wrote: The "next unit" ("N" key) command allows one to cycle through all units that have not been given orders to fire or move. Pretty easy to find the ones digging in using this command.

It has worked well enough for a final check for me at the end of a turn before I advance the turn to find overlooked units.

Dog Soldier

Good idea! Thanks! jonny Big Grin:happy::):rolleyes:

I tried this in my latest night turn as French. It is very time consuming. :(

I am not opposed to the ideas here for more menu / toolbar buttons as some members have posted in this thread. I just do not feel the need to micro manage my units to this extent.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp