• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Panzer Campaign Demo released
02-26-2011, 10:31 PM,
RE: Panzer Campaign Demo released
Slightly disappointed as I thought this was a demo for the new Panzer Battles game which is in development, should'nt have jumped in until I read the small print.
Quote this message in a reply
02-27-2011, 03:45 AM,
(02-26-2011, 10:31 PM)Lowlander Wrote: Slightly disappointed as I thought this was a demo for the new Panzer Battles game which is in development, should'nt have jumped in until I read the small print.

:rolleyes: ?
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
02-27-2011, 06:57 AM,
Is there something com'in in with the tide.
02-28-2011, 05:56 AM,
What are the system requirements? I'm asking because I have dial up access & I don't what to spend hours downloading something that won't work on my PC.

Thanks...
.."A critical oversight that has led to yet another mouthful of poo." . Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe
02-28-2011, 06:47 AM,
(02-28-2011, 05:56 AM)Gasbag Wrote: What are the system requirements? I'm asking because I have dial up access & I don't what to spend hours downloading something that won't work on my PC.

Thanks...

These are the system requirements for Kharkov '43 which I think are likely the same for the demo. (Copied right from the JTS website)

Windows XP, Vista, or 7
Processor: 1 GHz
Disk Space: 1 GB
Memory: 1 GB
02-28-2011, 07:08 AM,
(02-28-2011, 05:56 AM)Gasbag Wrote: What are the system requirements? I'm asking because I have dial up access & I don't what to spend hours downloading something that won't work on my PC.

Thanks...

One thing I noticed, is that if you prefer to use a download manager like Gozilla, or FreeDownloadManager, and if you can hang tight for a couple of days, it will be up on SDC.

Just an FYI.
Bydand
Send this user an email
02-28-2011, 08:11 AM,
(02-28-2011, 06:47 AM)Al Wrote:

Thanks...

These are the system requirements for Kharkov '43 which I think are likely the same for the demo. (Copied right from the JTS website)

Windows XP, Vista, or 7
Processor: 1 GHz
Disk Space: 1 GB
Memory: 1 GB

I figured that it would be something like that. I'll have to talk to my cable company about internet bundles, get my other, newer PC connected & get rid of this old machine as it's too slow. It's going on 9 years old so it's ancient. I've only kept it going this long as it played the PzC games up to and including B'45 without issue.

Thanks for the help.
.."A critical oversight that has led to yet another mouthful of poo." . Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe
02-28-2011, 10:05 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-28-2011, 10:06 AM by Compass Rose.)
That's what makes these games really nice, is that you can have a older computer and still be able to play.
02-28-2011, 05:43 PM,
Indeed i am clinging on to my old faithful XP PC as long as i can.....Big Grin
03-01-2011, 06:58 AM,
Wow it's not often you get a 66 turn Demo plus an alternative version of it! :)