• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Kharkov '43 updated
02-22-2011, 08:17 AM,
RE: Kharkov '43 updated
(02-22-2011, 04:10 AM)Indragnir Wrote: Also those playing Operation Star (single or combined) under 1.01 should notice the germans can potentially (due rest) double their tank strength.
i really dont know about this.

Despite the fact that the games right after the stalingrad disaster the Germans still have a recovery rate of 3%?

A and B moraled units can crawl back from scratch to a substantial strength with this rating.

I think 2 percent was fine.

Duh, maybe Iam only concerned because i have a running star and gallop game and the patch has just made the life of my enemy a bit easier. :)
"The Pope! How many divisions has he got?"
Quote this message in a reply
02-23-2011, 12:21 PM,
RE: Kharkov '43 updated
Sch,

Feel free to edit the Parameter file back to 2% if you like. Some of the design team argued that the Germans were falling back on their major logistics centres (Kharkov & Dnepropetrovsk) which allowed more replacements to come forward. Another member of the Blitz here has provided info that would indicate we do not have enough German armour in the game according to the official records. This appears to be correct but we are not adjusting any of the official scenarios as they are play balanced as is. Future mods may take this into account, or the higher replacement rate can be considered some form of compensation.

The ability to change the parameters to play Panzer Campaigns is one of the beauties of the system....
Quote this message in a reply